Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #21
Re: Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

That was the other thing, everytime our players dared totryand push the capitals off the puck, the same group of caps fans had an absute meltdown. No wonder they dislike Wilson as a ref, he didn't give a penalty everytime they had a cry. Wilson didn't actually have a bad game, apart from maybe the call on Pierce which he only called after the Capitals players had a meltdown of their own...

Craze also played very well again, if this really is the last season for Lyle I don't think Craze would be a bad replacement at all if we're looking to atay with a British netminder. With a better defense infront of him I think he could really stand out.

Not that Lyle played badly of course, collectively our d seemed to fail him for the Caps goals, but we came back and won so can't complain too much about it, be good if we xan improve for the Giants game though.

Does anyone have the photo of Scotts injury? Its been taken down from Twitter and I have a morbid curiosity that makes me want to see :oops:

voth26

ginguskahn said:
Does anyone have the photo of Scotts injury? Its been taken down from Twitter and I have a morbid curiosity that makes me want to see :oops:
i thought it was just me thinking that?????

Gospel

Ive got a pic as i had to send it to my niece as she wanted to see it. Will post it if the Mods think its ok.

James

Administrator

Gospel said:
Ive got a pic as i had to send it to my niece as she wanted to see it. Will post it if the Mods think its ok.
I can't see a problem if it's already been out in the wild.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #31

Accidental high sticks was the call, at the time i couldn't see all the blood although there was a stoppage to clear it up. Hopefully nothing else needed other than stitches and he's back for the Belfast game.

Owch. Face mask for the next couple of games maybe? That looks really sore.

Also, did you take that 2nd photo in the mirror? All the writing on his shirt is the wrong way round... oh wait. :DWD

James

Administrator

Mark666 said:
Also, did you take that 2nd photo in the mirror? All the writing on his shirt is the wrong way round... oh wait. :DWD
He's gone and ruined his limited edition sliveD shirt too :DWD

ASHIPP

Wow that looks a very nasty gauge. Really hope Scott is ok. A few stitches and lots of protection needed there.

voth26

that looks a really deep cut, good for a few stiches without a doubt. all the best scott

Nasty stuff indeed. I love hockey but I don't know where I'd be if my eventual children ever wanted to play it.

One for the DJ when the Caps come back - We Must Have Blood by the Dwarves.

On the other hand, that jersey is hilarious. Do Rhino have a vacancy in quality control?!

Sent from my wonderous toy using a program I downloaded for it.