Callum Buglass

Re: Calum Buglass

Fantastic new for Callum and his family. He's worked so hard during his time at the club and he fully deserves all the plaudits his achievement will deliver.

The Club will do well to keep hold of him in future years, as this lad is destined for he highest level in the UK, and IMO could easily hold his own in Ice Hockey leagues further afield.

He has a natural composure on the puck, and doesn't get flustered - He took three decent shifts in the game against the Steelers last week end and the only thing that gave his age away was the fact that the rules stipulate that he has to wear a full cage due to being under 18 years old.

Have to say I feel gutted for Owen Griffiths - who only made the reserves - Keep the faith Owen, you'll get your chance. You're too good not to - Just didn't happen this time.

jimmy snels

Wished him good luck earlier and well done. :)

My only bit of advice was protein and weights! I think he'll need to fill out by a good two stone to be a regular at the highest level. One hit from a tylor michel type he'd be in trouble at the mo! :lol:

Armchair Coach said:
Fantastic new for Callum and his family. He's worked so hard during his time at the club and he fully deserves all the plaudits his achievement will deliver.

The Club will do well to keep hold of him in future years, as this lad is destined for he highest level in the UK, and IMO could easily hold his own in Ice Hockey leagues further afield.

He has a natural composure on the puck, and doesn't get flustered - He took three decent shifts in the game against the Steelers last week end and the only thing that gave his age away was the fact that the rules stipulate that he has to wear a full cage due to being under 18 years ol
Have to say I feel gutted for Owen Griffiths - who only made the reserves - Keep the faith Owen, you'll get your chance. You're too good not to - Just didn't happen this time.
Well done Callum, skating style reminds me of Doc Durdle.

voth26

needs to really bulk up if he's to withstand big hits, seems calm on the puck and doesn't panic good traits to carry forward

If he gets caught in the corners he needs to be physically strong to hold the puck,

What has happened to chris Hart ? he trains with the devils but never seems to be on the bench ?? :!: