Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

A

Anonymous

Spatzy said:
Just trying to get a few players together and then we could all go into the same game?
Sounds good to me, maybe get a clantag on the go too, something hockey related obviously :)

I have it but on PS3, Spats I also sold my hockey on the 360 too, now play on the PS where the standard is easier.

How are you finding OTP with the new tuner set?

Thread starter #6
I havent played it online for a while mate, i just completed the stanley cup on my be a pro. Now im back with COD for a bit, but i will start playing OTP a lot now over the next few weeks.

A

Anonymous

Ahh I see, nhl 2009. I made the switch to 2K in 2006. The become a pro feature isn't mentioned on the review of nhl 2010, have they removed it?

A

Anonymous

cant believe 09 still £20. I got to get it though. Had no idea it had become a pro, which I play on Pes 10. We still on for this cod thing Spatzy? We seem to have gone off topic dude!

Thread starter #12
TheDevilTorn said:
cant believe 09 still £20. I got to get it though. Had no idea it had become a pro, which I play on Pes 10. We still on for this cod thing Spatzy? We seem to have gone off topic dude!
Yeah definately on for COD. My gamertag is spatzy01, if you add me now, i should be on tonight after the football about half 10 - 11. I will then invite you and hopefully a few others who will be online and we can have a few good games.

A

Anonymous

Spatzy said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Yeah definately on for COD. My gamertag is spatzy01, if you add me now, i should be on tonight after the football about half 10 - 11. I will then invite you and hopefully a few others who will be online and we can have a few good games.
Doubt I'll be on that late dude, I got work in the morning. I'll be watching the mens olympic hockey til about 10:30. I'm usually on late Friday and Saturday night. My gamertag is Tornster. I'll add you tonight or whenever I'm on next :p