Buying CHL tickets as a STH

matbur

Thread starter #1
My understanding is that tickets for the CHL games are held until the end of July for season ticket holders.

When going to buy them online, my seats are blocked out from sale so how do I actually purchase them??

Emailed the Devils and they've not yet got back to me, I don't to wait around incase I miss the cut off date.

My understanding is that tickets for the CHL games are held until the end of July for season ticket holders.

When going to buy them online, my seats are blocked out from sale so how do I actually purchase them??

Emailed the Devils and they've not yet got back to me, I don't to wait around incase I miss the cut off date.
Just ring up and order them over the phone

Just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. I did yesterday.

What did surprise me though is they just asked what seats I wanted to book, didn’t check if they were actually my season ticket seats.

matbur

Thread starter #4
Ok thanks. I was wondering about this as it's my first season ticket and didn't know if you had to give a season ticket number or something.

I'll just ring and book then.

Thank you both

Ok thanks. I was wondering about this as it's my first season ticket and didn't know if you had to give a season ticket number or something.

I'll just ring and book then.

Thank you both
I’ve left messages for them to ring me back as they weren’t able to answer but no one has. The deadline was Friday but they still aren’t online for me to buy so I’m stuck at the moment. I’ll keep ringing until someone answers or they go online.

Can’t get to the rink when it’s open either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk