Bus to Sheffield- DVD choice???

Foxy

Not a dicky bird from the club.

It was likr a sauna on that bus. Should really have been a rep on the coach to co-ordinate things. Someone to actually keep the fans informed as to what is going on!

All that way to watch 2 periods of hockey. Thank god we won it at least sofened the blow a little

Bad Communication From Office To Drive Then From Driver To The Passengers,
Apprently Fault Was Reported In Monmouth So Plenty Of Time To Organise A Replacment Coach,

Apprently The Players Coach Came To Pick Up The Passengers From Service Station? Was It Not A Bus From Nottingham?

I'm sure it wasnt the players coach,the guy was just telling us anything all c--p very very dissapointed and to hear nothing but give them there dues I suppose they do have to look into it!

In fairness to Kelly on our bus (the non broken down one) she was trying everything she could. When she phoned to get the player's bus to get that sent down there was a big fuss from the driver cos the players had left their stuff on it and he wasn't touching it. She was making phone calls left, right and centre. Our bus was waiting at the next one up from where you were for about half an hour while they tried to get a solution.

I'm sorry you all missed the first period and I hope you get a bit of money back.

dont all jump down my throat, but do you not think it was just one of those things. It could of happened anywhere, but it happened last night.

Devils won, you all got home safe.......Drop it. The club cannot do anything about it........

andydevils said:
dont all jump down my throat, but do you not think it was just one of those things. It could of happened anywhere, but it happened last night.

Devils won, you all got home safe.......Drop it. The club cannot do anything about it........
It was one of those things yes and it happened to us im affraid, the thing that anoyed me was the lack of information given between Driver and Passengers and the Driver and his office for replacment coach.

I caught the whole game having to pay for a taxi with 5 others which was well worth it and had a much steady journey home. Next time maybe we will leave before 2 o clock to make sure there is time for anything that happens like this again :lol:

Foxy

andydevils said:

It was one of those things at Monmouth. Plenty of time and a hell of a lot easier to get a replacement coach and get us to the game on time.

Wannabe2

andydevils said:

Sorry mate but you are a bit out of order here, unless you know the full facts as what happened. A lot of what happened could have been rectified a lot earlier than it was, and was down to incompetence by the operator, you also have to remember that people re-act in different ways, thats what makes us different, and not robots. The one thing that i will say is that Kelly could not have done more, not being a mechanic, or having any knowledge in motor electrics, the girl done everything possible in her powers to help, but this situation was obviously allien to her, she probably had many people telling her different things, and that does not always help. It was unfortunate what happened, but was handled very amateurish by the operators. We had a very professional well respected mechanic on board, who would,nt be listened to by people who didnt have a clue what the problem was, which added to the frustrations, we had the problems within 1 hr of leaving the rink, which should have then been dealt with, and i could go on and on about what could have been done, but all that was told to people was dont worry we will get there, and of course the bus didnt. Great shame for many people that they missed the best part of the whole evening, and are a bit angry at what could have, and should have been avoided

It was raining extremely hard that evening... Just be glad you got there and back safely. I was worried about making the 10 minutes motorway run home from work - the M4 was at 50mph.

Stuff happens. Deal with it.

I must admit, especially consider the weather forcast being "FLOODS IN SOUTH WALES" at least 24 hours prior, I would have expected them to try and bring back the leaving time to 1pm, perhaps even 12midday. No one minds getting there a little early. It .....s everyone off if they turn up 10 minutes late never mind an hour.

Just hope the club learn from the mistake and get a different company in next time.

andydevils said:

If you had been on that bus I dont think you would say drop it,or do you have £25 to waste????

This could have been rectified an hour into the jorney when it was reported! I am looking for a refund,nothing mentioned,or call of apologies from the club but on saying that I can wait till Wednesday to see if I hear anything. Unfortunately I cannot make tomorrows game but will wait till next week as I said!!! :evil: