Bus to Sheffield- DVD choice???

Rempel16

Thread starter #1
On the 2nd bus to Sheffield- what a brilliant choice of DVD!!!

Wannabe- don't suppose you have any spare hockey DVDs on your bus that we could borrow?

Pick them up off you at the services?

Thanks (fingers crossed)

:lol:

Look on the bright side - you are on the way to watch Devils 21st consecutive win whilst some of us are not!!! I would probably sit through 3 hours of soap operas if I had to to get there so STOP MOANING!!! :lol:

PS WH Smith @ the services will have some DVDs - see if you can arrange a whip round!!

That looks pretty bad! Possibly only slightly worse than being in work. :cry:

I never leave the house without a copy of Die Hard for this exact situation. :lol:

Ger-Devils

They're 45minutes from the rink but the working bus has to wait for the other-

Team bus on it's way - just had a text off someone on the bus that is ok

A local (to Sheff) bus company are on the way to pick up the lost souls :) and a coach from Creigau travel which is in Birmingham at the mo will be taking them home i believe F/O has been delayed till 7.45

TheStub

There are buses heading in all directions. Just hope they fix it to get the other people home.

Hopefully it won't prevent similar offers being made for future away travel, or it being less popular.

:evil: Not happy missing the first period and the fact that an hour into the journey the bus driver reported the situation and nothing was done,left stranded for 45mins or more!!!! Hope they dont use this transport in future if so I wont be going on them!!!!! Interesting to see outcome i.e. part refund?? :cool:

Angelic_Devil said:
:evil: Not happy missing the first period and the fact that an hour into the journey the bus driver reported the situation and nothing was done,left stranded for 45mins or more!!!! Hope they dont use this transport in future if so I wont be going on them!!!!! Interesting to see outcome i.e. part refund?? :cool:
imo it should be full refund