Brent Walton

Rempel16

dave hardman said:
Paul Sullivan said:
The guy has a tonne of skill and knows how to finish. Four-goal game here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx5uQ2Cv63w
He must be something special I notice he's wearing a gold helmet and all the other players have got white helmets :D
Haha, not sure if you know and just joking, but for anyone that doesn't know:
The gold helmet is worn by the teams top scorer. Kevin Saurette was also the gold helmet owner before he signed for the Giants.

dave hardman said:
He must be something special I notice he's wearing a gold helmet and all the other players have got white helmets :D
Not sure about the DEL but in Finland the player with the highest points on the team plays in a Golden Helmet to make the Star player easily identifiable to new spectators. So when he is on the ice they can keep an eye on him.

wildthing74

toy_car_uk said:
dave hardman said:
Not sure about the DEL but in Finland the player with the highest points on the team plays in a Golden Helmet to make the Star player easily identifiable to new spectators. So when he is on the ice they can keep an eye on him.[/quote]
Imagine that in some league it's just gives the goons a head start on who to target!

wildthing74 said:
toy_car_uk said:
dave hardman said:
Not sure about the DEL but in Finland the player with the highest points on the team plays in a Golden Helmet to make the Star player easily identifiable to new spectators. So when he is on the ice they can keep an eye on him.[
Great idea for stag weekends, paint a golden helmet on the person who scores the most, someone had to lower the tone, it might as well be me

ASHIPP

What a signing. A proven scorer throughout his career with extensive N\A and European experience and career leadership skills. Just like Mac. Brent looks certain to be up with the top scorers next season.

Welcome to Cardiff Brent.

Im still expecting to wake up from our visit to ice hockey fairyland! After years in the wilderness, can this really be happening to our Club? The level of professionalism shown by communication and organisation; the enthusiasm and commitment of our coaching team; the quality and mix of signings; the interaction with fans....all unbelievable.