Braehead home leg - tickets

Thread starter #1
Just saw tweet from Devils that tickets for Sunday are now on sale.

However, it says ALL seats will be on general sale from midday tomorrow so from that I take it season ticket holders can only get their regular seats if they purchase by 11.59 tomorrow!!

Just so you know...!

Let the discussion begin.... :evil:

PS sorry if this is posted elsewhere!

They announced it a few times last night and also said the STH could buy their tickets last night at the box office. I saw quite a few buying them

It was announced last night at the game that season ticket holders only could buy their tickets up till tuesday and then all tickets would go on general sale. I took that as if you haven't got a season ticket then you can't attempt to buy a ticket until tuesday. I got mine last night but I couldn't buy my friends ticket until tuesday, as she is not a season ticket holder.

Baz-lar said:
Great it's in the small print. £50 wasted. Devils lose at least 2 season ticket holders for next year.
paul ragan and kerry are saying they can be used. been a lot of back and forth about it on twitter. probably best to get in touch with them. I got caught out about it a couple of seasons a go and was not happy

Sheincar

nmase20 said:
Baz-lar said:
Great it's in the small print. £50 wasted. Devils lose at least 2 season ticket holders for next year.
paul ragan and kerry are saying they can be used. been a lot of back and forth about it on twitter. probably best to get in touch with them. I got caught out about it a couple of seasons a go and was not happy
What's it got to do with Kerry? She hasn't worked for club for months.

Sheincar said:
nmase20 said:
Baz-lar said:
dont ask me, just repeating whats been said on twitter

Sheincar

nmase20 said:
Baz-lar said:
So given subsequent comments, what was being said on Twitter precisely?

I only scanned through the tweets yesterday, better of asking gerdevil as he was the one tweeting. put simply he has a photo of a tweet from ragan telling him they can be used from back in december. and I believe planet ice had been accepting them yesterday.

Sheincar said:
nmase20 said:
Baz-lar said:
I put some of the messages on twitter, to answer your questions :

I bought the tickets from Kerry at the Devils office in November when they had the discount deal for season ticket holders, at the time I made it clear to her that I was buying them to use for the playoffs.

Before paying Paul Ragan arrived. Kerry, already 100% certain that you could use them for playoffs despite the tickets small print saying otherwise, checked with Paul who confirmed that you could.

Being a bit cautious & expecting something to go wrong and having a lot of friends that would caught up in the same problem, I asked Paul & Kerry again a few days later on twitter so that I would have a reply on a public forum that everybody could see.

Paul Ragan replied, again confirming you could use the flex tickets, I saved his reply as proof just incase this situation came up.

I posted Paul's reply on twitter yesterday ( @GeraldJDavies ) so it is available for everyone to see.

https://twitter.com/GeraldJDavies/status/316212002311786497/photo/1

I feel really sorry for the staff at Planet Ice, it shouldn't have been left to them to tell the fans and receive all of the backlash. They are only following the instructions they have been given.

Ragan or Pope should have dealt with this weeks ago to give the fans fair warning, the opportunity to complain about being mis-sold flex tickets and time for The Devils to either offer a full refund or realise their mistake.

Thread starter #16
Just had a reply from Brent - Paul's tweet is in relation to sponsor's flex tickets...but he has also been kind enough to say that I can use my remaining flex tickets next season so not the worst result possible. Season tickets will be back on the shopping list!

Sheincar

nmase20 said:
I only scanned through the tweets yesterday, better of asking gerdevil as he was the one tweeting. put simply he has a photo of a tweet from ragan telling him they can be used from back in december. and I believe planet ice had been accepting them yesterday.
Planet Ice were NOT accepting them on Sunday.

Sheincar said:
nmase20 said:
Planet Ice were NOT accepting them on Sunday.
a. I never said sunday
b. whats your problem? Only providing information I had seen trying to help out someone. wont bother in future.

Sheincar

My problem is people are talking about PR & Kerry tweeting about it as if it's current when it turns out that the tweets were 3 months ago. In addition there has been a change of mind by Planet Ice if they accepted them yesterday as they were not accepting them on Sunday.

Thread starter #20
Ladies/gents - no need to squabble!! Leave the aggression for ON the ice!

nmase20 - People trying to help people is good - thank you. :D

Easy mis-understandings between posts so let's all take a deep breath, count to ten (in Welsh) and concentrate on more important things...like the car park...! Only joking!!!

Enjoy the game(s) this weekend whether at the rink or following on MNL from a hotel in Sheffield...