Booking tickets for 12th/13th March

Thread starter #1
Hi All

Just a word of warning, it's extremely difficult to get through right now, but having finally got through I've been told all they are doing is taking preferences for Gold, Silver or Bronze, not allowing people to select seats.

Additionally if you have Flex tickets like myself, you'll be told to email info@cardiffdevils.com.

Good luck with trying to get tickets. I'm not holding my breath.

I turned up just before 12, got my tickets about 12.45 which is what i expected. They had two laptops one to input details and the other to show ST seats to cross reference. All 3 of the people (wildthing, mrs wildthing and another lady) were very helpful. Then you were allowed to have a look at the new rink. My first time seeing it and its very impressive. Cant wait for the 12th now :D

jayemm

RichardR said:
Hi All

Just a word of warning, it's extremely difficult to get through right now, but having finally got through I've been told all they are doing is taking preferences for Gold, Silver or Bronze, not allowing people to select seats.

Additionally if you have Flex tickets like myself, you'll be told to email info@cardiffdevils.com.

Good luck with trying to get tickets. I'm not holding my breath.
Anything new isn't going to run like a well oil machine. I took a lot of patience and effort to get the IAW built, so best to do the same with the tickets.

To be sure, everyone involved is doing their very best. Give 'em a break. They deserve our praise and support. It's not Wembley Stadium!

drainage

The guys who manned the desk are volunteers who gave up their Saturday to help out club ....it may not be perfect it may not be slick (yet) but people whose weekends are as valuable as everyone else's drop everything to help!

Maybe some people could be a little more tolerant :D .... The people I spoke to said fairly quick and painless.!

terry hunt

How many sports teams would get supporters to give up their weekend off to do this for the club.

We are so lucky in many ways being part of the Devils.

voth26

I finally managed to get through to book tickets for the sunday game on the 13th, but getting a bit concerned as I haven't received an email confirming my 4 tickets and no payment appears to have been taken!!

Sheincar

From Twitter - To book tickets over the phone for the opening weekend @IceArenaWales please call 02920 676666. We are also open at IAW reception until 5pm

Sheincar said:
From Twitter - To book tickets over the phone for the opening weekend @IceArenaWales please call 02920 676666. We are also open at IAW reception until 5pm
I got straight through on that number and received lovely friendly service to boot

DevilDom

Booked some additional seats today for family and although they can't give exact seat numbers at the moment the guy I spoke to was very helpful.

Lets spare a thought for Todd and his colleagues, I rang yesterday ticket line regarding an enquiry and was told that they haven't been to bed for 5 days!! - I can believe it too

I booked tickets yesterday at the IAW for Sundays game. Bit bizarre as they have to take your details and then phone the booking through so guess it's just easier to do that in the first place although did get to have my tickets there and then which avoids queuing.

They said they'd 'sold a lot' for both games and needed to check availability for the Block I requested.