Booing

voth26

I have noticed lately there is a lot of bitching going on the forum, if you don't agree with a post challenge it properly, but now some posters are challenging in a sarcastic or childish way, what the hell is that all about. Another thing for me is that there is so much negativity on here it's beyond belief I know results aren't great, the team not playing well etc but there are people moaning about this and that and that's their right, what I don't understand is if its that bad and they feel that strongly why do they pay the ticket price??.

Sheincar

voth26 said:
I have noticed lately there is a lot of bitching going on the forum, if you don't agree with a post challenge it properly, but now some posters are challenging in a sarcastic or childish way, what the hell is that all about. Another thing for me is that there is so much negativity on here it's beyond belief I know results aren't great, the team not playing well etc but there are people moaning about this and that and that's their right, what I don't understand is if its that bad and they feel that strongly why do they pay the ticket price??.
Maybe they've got a ST & feel they're not getting value for money.

voth26

Sheincar said:
voth26 said:
Maybe they've got a ST & feel they're not getting value for money.
Judging by the posts on here most people feel like that and I doubt they are all ST holders so its not just them, my main point was why is there so many sarcastic or childish replies to a post.

A

Anonymous

I have a season ticket and it cost me enough to have my say and show my feelings!
I have watched the devils for 10 years now and this is the worst start to a season I have seen!
Have we ever been 0-5 losses in 1st 5 games??

And like I have already said.... If Adams didn't say we will be challenging for trophies and we will not be losing many homes games this season etc I wouldn't moan.
But the only thing we r challenging for right now is the last playoff slot!

kettdevil1

Zack Kassian said:
I have a season ticket and it cost me enough to have my say and show my feelings!
I have watched the devils for 10 years now and this is the worst start to a season I have seen!
Have we ever been 0-5 losses in 1st 5 games??

And like I have already said.... If Adams didn't say we will be challenging for trophies and we will not be losing many homes games this season etc I wouldn't moan.
But the only thing we r challenging for right now is the last playoff slot!
I believe I am right in saying that the last time we won the league we lost five in a row at home ;)

I remember the outcry then as well.... :lol: