Block 2 what's goin on?

nmase20 said:
NOISYGIRL said:
No you're not loads of people do it, Block 8 has the best view too
really? cant say i've ever noticed. Im undecided about the view, in block 8 you can see all of the ice but in block 2 you can see clearer both ends.
I sit at the back and there are lots of people who join in the goal thing, I used to sit in block 12 at the old rink so picked same seat at new one, can't sit anywhere else, feels weird and I feel all disorientated

Fair enough, i sit in row c or d so dont really notice anyone else doing it and cant hear anyone, but then im quite loud :p so i'll take your word for it :). I know what you mean but i quite like not having the protective net there and being able to see both end better as i said before. I think im probably going to alternate between the two until i make my mind up.

I sit in block 2 and sat in block 17 in the old rink you would never have had guessed from my username. Its brill to be part of the atmosphere, I always know the next day if I had a good night if I'm unable to talk lol, lets keep up the good work block 2 and hope all the other blocks join in soon!!!!! :D