Blaze Vs Devils - League - 5th March 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils travel to the sponsordome Saturday night to play the Blaze in league action. Im not sure if this is the game Danny Stewart has to miss due to his tirade on the bench the other night ? or if they will be a better team without him. The demolished Panthers 5-0 in their last game though so will be feeling confident.

Wagstaff

75EB4D67-F4E9-419F-B897-053D987CE18C.jpeg
This is the car park under the ring road, so the nearest car park is if you carry on around the sky dome ‘the Odeon Car Park’ but with most street closed, you may struggle to park, it’s also a bit of a nightmare to get out when everyone is leaving together. There are other car parks near by like ‘The Barracks’ but please check the opening times as not all will stay open until the end of the game.

Wagstaff

View attachment 1768
This is the car park under the ring road, so the nearest car park is if you carry on around the sky dome ‘the Odeon Car Park’ but with most street closed, you may struggle to park, it’s also a bit of a nightmare to get out when everyone is leaving together. There are other car parks near by like ‘The Barracks’ but please check the opening times as not all will stay open until the end of the game.
Just been told the ‘Belgrade Plaza’ (post code CV1 4AJ) is just a short walk and is 24 hour

http://www.belgradeplaza.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/belgradeplaza_2012_web-6.pdf

Pembo

Last time went to Cov on Boxing Day family went down with COVID, looking forward to going back with bonus antibodies this time! Thanks for the parking info Wagstaff. The puddle that forms on the road under the ring road was almost deep enough to swim in last time so will be able to leave the snorkel at home this time!

Glad to hear some others are thinking of going - when I looked at tickets earlier this week, there didn't seem to be many sold!!

Do Red Army Travel still organise away trips? I was looking at this game, but there don't seem to have been too many updates to their social media for a while. I hope they haven't fallen victim to Covid restrictions.....

BostonBart22

Glad to hear some others are thinking of going - when I looked at tickets earlier this week, there didn't seem to be many sold!!

Do Red Army Travel still organise away trips? I was looking at this game, but there don't seem to have been too many updates to their social media for a while. I hope they haven't fallen victim to Covid restrictions.....
Red army army travel has folded if thats the word..

Devil94

Crandall has dropped back to D... interesting. With a half fit Mikkelson too, who probably shouldn't be playing.
If McNulty is out for a long time, it's too late to sign a replacement.

Diablo3

Not sure what the ruling is on that. I know the deadline day for normal transfers has past but injury cover must surely be available if they go on the register.

Wannabe2

Bit of a boring game with not much happening, both teams cancelling each other out. Coughler missed a penalty shot, other than that fairly boring.