Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Kevin roog

Difference with Belfast , they will sign 400 new players and probably win the league , we won’t gas anyone, try to Knick the playoffs , then new coach again , promise heavy hitting team in may, rinse and repeat, let’s be honest , we ain’t challenged for the league since Covid

ASHIPP

McNulty was the nemesis tonight-what was the plan to deal with him? Lack of creativity against a good opposition goalie was last night's problem.

jenks33

If Arniel scores that first empty netter then we win 1-3 and we’re all talking about a professional performance from a tired team. Arniel’s second chance wasn’t quite as easy but he just can’t miss that first one. He’ll struggle to sleep tonight

Hedd Wyn John

Difference with Belfast , they will sign 400 new players and probably win the league , we won’t gas anyone, try to Knick the playoffs , then new coach again , promise heavy hitting team in may, rinse and repeat, let’s be honest , we ain’t challenged for the league since Covid
I think Belfast have probably scuppered themselves with so many roster changes since last year. However I'm sure they'll be competitive once they've sorted themselves but this year's Sheffield team looks like the real deal.

Aa for the Devils, I think we have the right coach but I don't think think the team is strong enough if truth be told.

kettdevil1

If Arniel scores that first empty netter then we win 1-3 and we’re all talking about a professional performance from a tired team. Arniel’s second chance wasn’t quite as easy but he just can’t miss that first one. He’ll struggle to sleep tonight
Sums it up. So close to a good solid road game but… McNulty is consistently our nemesis and Crandall and Ully apart, we really don’t have players who have a moment of magic in them. The league is desperately tight so we are in the mix but…. We really need Cox-Martin-Sanford back to their best asap … too often we were down to one danger line

Kevin roog

Belfast are the one team who could win ten on then trot come February, around that time steelers lose 7 out of ten games and its fox out again

Gaz G

Don't come on here being all sensible.

Wannabe2

Thankfully fell asleep for the 3rd period and the shoot out,one point weekend so well played Devils. Poor performance last night and poor performance tonight against the bottom team in the league. You don’t win anything carrying players, and playing with average players, that’s a fact unfortunately. Funny old season both us and Giants are both poor and Steelers are number one, they are number one, unfortunately that’s true yuk, Giants will now sign 14 new imports to turn their season around, and that’s life. What we do well only time will tell, probably keep faith in what we have and keep believing.

Hedd Wyn John

Belfast are the one team who could win ten on then trot come February, around that time steelers lose 7 out of ten games and its fox out again
Belfast have the more favourable run in but if they keep struggling and Sheffield keep racking up the points I don't see Belfast turning it around. Plus crucially this Sheffield team look stronger than Belfast for the most party. As for the Devils. Still blowing too hot and cold.

I don't think we've brought in anyone as good as former players like Gleason Fournier or Tyson Strachan.

Heck we used to have guys like Layne Ulmer who desite his age used to tear up the ice. & players like Haddad would could always be relied on to graft like a worker bee.

Wannabe2

We used to have, never a truer saying we used to have, looks like those days are history now, Faryna, Hendrix, Strachan, Haddad, Fournier, Hotham, Lord, etc, etc, etc, it’s all such a great shame but C’est La Vie.

We used to have, never a truer saying we used to have, looks like those days are history now, Faryna, Hendrix, Strachan, Haddad, Fournier, Hotham, Lord, etc, etc, etc, it’s all such a great shame but C’est La Vie.
We do still kind of have Hendrix. Hopefully he can instill some of his work ethic into the team.

august04 2.0

Having watched episode 3 of the Devils TV show, it appears that our owners believe that we have the players to win the league. I just don’t see that I’m sorry with the current roster as it stands now. We're just not good enough in defence and blow too hot and cold with the forward lines. We're crying out for a big, strong D man who can tighten things up at the back and play a physical game too, felt quite envious watching Despres playing for the Panthers last night.