Blaze Vs Devils - League - 1st April 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils face off against the Blaze in the Sponsordome Saturday night in the last away league game of the season. As we've noted recently Blaze have been on a real run of form the last weeks and will most likely, baring a quality steelers meltdown, be our opponents in the play off quarters. This will therefore be a good test run for next weekend.

E.D.S.

Heart says we'll turn up to lay a marker for the playoffs. Head says it'll be a damp squib of an ending to the season with a heavy loss tonight and a closer loss tomorrow.

ASHIPP

Sometimes injuries/absences do force teams to play a tighter game. Haven't the Blaze got injuries as well?

kettdevil1

Decent enough game so far in front of a very big crowd. The two teams have niggled at each other from the start with a war of words on the bench. This has the potential to either peter out into an end of season training session or blow up to a war.

Slartibartfast

Bowns actually made some great saves. First one was just a great shot. The second one was a shot from the D but I think it got a deflection. We dominated the first period but as usual cant get passed Holsa. Noone in front of net screening him. We never learn

Wannabe2

We are so boring it’s untrue, we are certainly a 4/5th team play like this tomorrow with no pride and it will be a total joke. Steelers are pretty shitty but god we are so poor.

kettdevil1

I meant in tonight’s game?!
Not the reason we are losing. First goal was a beauty, Dudek fooled everyone in the arena with a look to the pass and an instant shot. Second wasn’t as good but it seemed to get a deflection on the way.

We look toothless up front and are too busy settling scores behind the play. If we focus on the hockey rather than trying to wind up the Blaze we still have a chance but…. I am not convinced that will happen

ASHIPP

Giants leading in style in Belfast and will secure the league title. Well done, most consistent team this season.
Meanwhile, we are discussing whether our team even has any goalscorers.:confused: