Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 22nd Nov 23 - FO 19:30

ASHIPP

Struggling to understand why Chad not in the line up. Is he still under concussion protocol? Otherwise, what is going on?

Hope the Devils don't take this game lightly tonight....that would be disrespectful to the Blaze who are fighting to qualify for a place.

The Devils are on a bit of a roll at the mo....they need to keep the momentum going.

Rhyan48

Struggling to understand why Chad not in the line up. Is he still under concussion protocol? Otherwise, what is going on?

Hope the Devils don't take this game lightly tonight....that would be disrespectful to the Blaze who are fighting to qualify for a place.

The Devils are on a bit of a roll at the mo....they need to keep the momentum going.
Been a falling out and he wants to leave is the news if true or not I don’t know but makes sense to why he doesn’t get a look in

E.D.S.

I appreciate there isn’t much riding on the game but if the boys come away with anything tonight that really is a remarkable effort given the schedule.

Pembo

Games like this are a good reason why format of the cup should change. Dead rubber midweek with virtually no fans at the game. There’s got to be a better way to keep it interesting.

E.D.S.

I've said it before... make it a pre-season thing. Get it out of the way. All the teams will be in shape ready to start the season. So frustrating having teams that have played different amounts of games - some more cup games, some more league - get it done and dusted