Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Wagstaff

Re: Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda

Also if you are driving, make sure you come off the ring road at junction 7 as the next junction (anti clockwise) is closed for 12 months, parking is still the same 50p under the ring road after 6.00 but take the face off your stereo! Or there's the multi storey which costs a bit more and is a nightmare to get out of after the game..... But is CCTV covered

ASHIPP

Ocko said:
I'm glad other things have obviously taken priority over meet the players. It's probably on the bottom of priorities and isn't actually essential other than for fans to try and claim to be best buddies with a player. That can wait; the players flew in yesterday, I'd prefer to let them get to know each other, settle into their accommodation and practice, practice, practice!

Surely much more important to spend their time settling in and working with their team mates. Plenty of time to do social stuff for the club and fans.
As I recall, Todd used to do the exact same at the Giants.

#like

Wannabe2 said:
Chris said:

Welcome back... :D

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

Not sure who the host is yet, if we can't find anyone else i'll host and pester everyone else for texts... But whoever is hosting can always be shouted at using matchnightlive@gmail.com or possibly the twitter account - https://twitter.com/theInfernoCoUk

It doesn't look like the Blaze are advertising this game as a webcast at the moment, but i'll try and update this thread if I remember and can find some details...
Blaze definately streaming there game Wednesday guys, and first class it is, so if you ain't going you won't have to miss it.
Happy hockey days.
Can't remember when it normally goes on sale. Is it shortly before the game or can we book now?

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #25

danhall76 said:
Can't remember when it normally goes on sale. Is it shortly before the game or can we book now?
Just had the following reply from their twitter account whatsit...
‏@covblazehockey said:
@theInfernoCoUk @cardiffdevils The final test is just being done - details will appear on the Clean Cut Sports website soon. Thanks.

Chris said:
danhall76 said:
Just had the following reply from their twitter account whatsit...
‏@covblazehockey said:
@theInfernoCoUk @cardiffdevils The final test is just being done - details will appear on the Clean Cut Sports website soon. Thanks.
Perfect. Having some people round to watch it and was starting to worry that it wasn't on!!

Yep I won't be paying that!

You'd think they would use pre season games as an advert to what they can bring, £4 max and I might even come back if the product is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get real guys £8 to watch a game and get the whole family around the pc is an absolute bargain

Finny

£5 and I'd sign up now.
£8 and I'll have a think about it for the next couple of hours.

Budgie said:
Get real guys £8 to watch a game and get the whole family around the pc is an absolute bargain
Sounds fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocko

The past few seasons friendlies have been some of the best games of the season!

Temme

Ocko said:
The past few seasons friendlies have been some of the best games of the season!
Yep.

The away game at Coventry pre-season last year was the best game by far.
Seconded by the pre-season game at home the week later :lol:

TheStub

I happily paid it. I need my hockey fix. Mates, beer, curry and hockey on the big TV. Get in.