Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Johnnybravo1927

Been trying to get it going but nobody seems to like new chants. Maybe I will try it at our next away game. I heard it last may when I saw Tampa vs penguins in the stanley cup semi final and it was amazing

ASHIPP

It's not negativity. It's reality. Three other very good teams could win the title. They have gained points on us, our guys have dropped points. General consensus they have not played consistently well recently.
Very basic critical analysis based on facts - why are we apologising for that?

Last edited:

Electro

Very basic critical analysis based on facts - why are we apologising for that?
You didn't get the E-Mail did you.

Having a critical mind, to think clearly and rationally about what to do or what to believe, the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking. Able to understand the logical connections between ideas. Void of emotional attachment.

It is becoming more unacceptable within the society we now live, it's falsely perceived as being negative and deconstructive.

For example UK road deaths has continued to drop making our roads safer, year on year. Yet the use of mobile phones whilst driving increases, it's now as dangerous as drink driving. A critical mind could argue those facts, but the majority of society accept, mock and defend the reasoning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vartel

I am watching the youtube stream and have no idea what happened with the Haddad tripping/diving penalty, and how it was still 5 on 4 afterwards. The game went very chaotic for a bit

did joey martin get game or match ?according to the elite league site he got match which would mean he can't play tomorrow.that hit was shoulder to shoulder as far as I can see,crazy call.

backrow

I had absolutely no confidence in Hogarth's ability to make a call on even an obvious penalty. It seemed like every time 2 players bumped into each other, he wanted to call a penalty.

august04