Blaze v Devils - 07/10 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game (provided we have enough texters) but as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@the-inferno.co.uk

If you are heading up to this game and can help us out, please give OJ a shout via pm on here, or via text if you already have his number...

Ger-Devils has put another game preview together, which you can check out here

Tad#

Devils to win I think.

Blaze are now missing 4 players and its really starting to have a effect.

Guidice, Domish, Cowley and Cameron are all out..

Thanks to all those who offered their help tonight. I think I have enough volunteers.

Although it might be a good idea if you PM me with your mobile number and I will get in touch if needed.

OJ

ASHIPP

A shortbenched, highly motivated Blaze have won several games this season. Would be completely wrong to assume this will be an easier game because they have missing players.

If Devils can play with all the grit, guts and control they did last night , we can't ask for more.

SELFBELIEF and confidence is what they need......come on Boys the Travelling Red Army and the MNL Red Army are with you all the way.
:twisted:

kettdevil1

Big game - after a great win last night it is vital that we follow this up.

We seem to have had trouble putting away the Blaze this year - the key to the game will be to match their physicality on D and continue the improvement on the PP.

Much as we laugh at Olsen, he has been crucial in both games at the Skydome so far, stopping his bullying is vital.

Hopefully should be another exciting game but think the Devils might have a bit too much up front for our tired and battered team. Would be surprised to see Olson go again as we need him on the ice and I think he has made his point against anything the Devils have to offer. Had a few quid on the Devils at 2.5 to win in regular time ;) but wouldn't be surprised if either Devils win pretty easily or it goes to OT

Sheincar

J.B said:
Hopefully should be another exciting game but think the Devils might have a bit too much up front for our tired and battered team. Would be surprised to see Olson go again as we need him on the ice and I think he has made his point against anything the Devils have to offer. Had a few quid on the Devils at 2.5 to win in regular time ;) but wouldn't be surprised if either Devils win pretty easily or it goes to OT
I think we all know that if it goes to OT the win is yours :lol:

Gazza272

Just not good enough! We need to start seeing games out! A short benched blaze should have been shattered!

But At least we got the win in the end! I just wish we had more confidence in ourselves!

voth26

Gazza272 said:
Just not good enough! We need to start seeing games out! A short benched blaze should have been shattered!

But At least we got the win in the end! I just wish we had more confidence in ourselves!
According to reports darnell washed out a perfectly good goal, if thats the case we would have won in regulation time!!!!!!!, and by the sounds of it he let blaze get away with a lot especially olsen and his cheap shots. anyhows we won so 2 more points in the bag

drainage

voth26 said:
Gazza272 said:

According to reports darnell washed out a perfectly good goal, if thats the case we would have won in regulation time!!!!!!!, and by the sounds of it he let blaze get away with a lot especially olsen and his cheap shots. anyhows we won so 2 more points in the bag
Even acknowledging I am biased Darnell has been appalling this weekend .....beyond annoyed at his performance

Wannabe2

Didnt come out hitting again tonight, yes we went ahead but then let them back into it. Took 2 points well played devils, 4 points weekend cant grumble no team would.