Blaze sign dacosta

Thread starter #3
knowitall said:
I personally think rawlyk is ok!!
Dacosta isn't that good either. Blaze going backwards lol
Going backwards for a while looked we was on the up,when we had jaeger,Cameron,both leeb brothers,since thommo went to be honest it has been with the odd exception,rubbish

wildthing74

I'd be looking looking to gas the coach. Looks out of his depth at this level and does nothing to change the game. Not seen a Blaze team roll over and be so easy to beat ever.

DevilDom

I agree Jon. Doesn't seem to have much imagination on the recruitment front either as his net only seems to extend as far as players who have played for other EIHL clubs!

Thread starter #6
DevilDom said:
I agree Jon. Doesn't seem to have much imagination on the recruitment front either as his net only seems to extend as far as players who have played for other EIHL clubs!
Stewart,lee,arnt,bochek,O'marra,nearly a third of our roster from other leagues,agree about the lack of imagination,he also lacks in the tactical areas as well,we have the worst blaze pp ever,probably the worst in league history,short handed goals every week

Ocko

DevilDom said:
I wouldn't say that. 6 imports are first years EIHL'ers.

I just don't think he is a good enough coach. Had no respect as a player and it seems like it's a similar sort of level as coach. Coventry haven't got a bad group recruited on paper but they aren't a team. Massive cracks in there that a few players won't change. The coach should've been axed.

I agree re the coaching.

For me, the greatest skill as a coach is that of being able to make any group of players play as a team.

I don't care who likes who, it stays off the ice.

bb1

Rawly from what I've heard is a nightmare in the dressing room. Him and Goertzen apparently do not get on at all

jimmy snels

bb1 said:
Rawly from what I've heard is a nightmare in the dressing room. Him and Gortzen apparently do not get on at all
And for a guy who never fights he's scarily ugly :lol:

Start of the changes needed I guess. Tendler has looked half the player he did at hull, o'marra is awful and aarnt was dire against us. Cescon looked so disinterested laat couple of games against us

DevilDom

Ocko said:
DevilDom said:
I wouldn't say that. 6 imports are first years EIHL'ers.

I just don't think he is a good enough coach. Had no respect as a player and it seems like it's a similar sort of level as coach. Coventry haven't got a bad group recruited on paper but they aren't a team. Massive cracks in there that a few players won't change. The coach should've been axed.
And 5 imports signed who were at other EIHL teams last year which I think is more than any other team. Anyways it was a tongue in cheek comment.

Finny

Amazepux said:
I rated Dacosta last yr at Fife..deffo a forward minded Dman..should get some points..suspect defensively though
How many DaCosta's would you say are equal to one Tom Muir?