Blaze on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win tonight.. Blaze took a 3 goal lead, but we fought back playing good hockey in the 2nd and 3rd.. Keefe bossed the game, Olson must of been under orders not to fight due to Blaze's limited D.men..

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
Agree he certainly aint afraid of Keefe, thought Jurynec done well against him. Giants were very sloppy in the first, but tiredness certainly told in the later parts of the game.

From the webcast, I thought Keefe was pretty quiet overall and Jury did well to get him to drop the gloves and take the extra pens. In the end, it was just too much for such a short bench.

I had very mixed feelings ... obviously I wanted the Blaze to win but wasn't too upset as want title race to continue and ideally Panthers not to win it!

J.B said:
From the webcast, I thought Keefe was pretty quiet overall and Jury did well to get him to drop the gloves and take the extra pens. In the end, it was just too much for such a short bench.

I had very mixed feelings ... obviously I wanted the Blaze to win but wasn't too upset as want title race to continue and ideally Panthers not to win it!
Keefe wanted Olson 2/3 times in the game but you could see Olson did not want it.. Which is fair enough as the Blaze were already missing Egener on the D and Domish was playing injured.. Keefe also tried to get Campbell to go by the benches but he said no, probable due to the Blaze being a few goals up.. Jurynec only fought after Keefe started to rag doll him and throw glove punches, that's why Keefe picked up the instigator pen.. But it was after the two fights the Giants started to play like they can and helped get the crowd back into the game.

Giants play Blaze again next week so I can see Olson v Keefe happening then if the Blaze have a few more bodies back.

Wannabe2 said:
jester said:
Wannabe2 said:
3-1 end of 2nd, Cameron destroys Phillips, Keefe v Jurynec draw.
Certainly peed on your bonfire :DWD
Not my bonfire chump i am a Devils fan. :lol:
Oh dear, your not the brightest are you. Which can be seen from you "brilliant" review of the two fights :DWD You start a thread gloating the Giants are getting spanked which turns out to be a bit premature, then try to hide behind the fact your a Devils fan, Maybe you should wait till the final hooter before bumping your gums.

jester said:
Oh dear, you're not the brightest are you.
I'm feeling charitable this morning, so I've been kind enough to fix your grammar for you. Now, you were saying something about people not being the brightest. Please carry on. :roll:

Oldgoalie80 said:
jester said:
Oh dear, you're not the brightest are you.
I'm feeling charitable this morning, so I've been kind enough to fix your grammar for you. Now, you were saying something about people not being the brightest. Please carry on. :roll:
Nice to see you had to edit your grammar check, well done. Despite a grammar mistake the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.