Blaze on a league of their own?

Lloyd

Thread starter #1
I don't know if any of you other devils fans have noticed but I seem to have noticed that in an advert about Sky Show 'A league of their own'. I can confirm this as I have watched the advert back and was amazed to find this.

I will try to find a pic or video to prove it....

Yes they are on. It was announced by Blaze on twitter a while ago that they were filming for it. Its some form of challenge that the guests have to take up during the show.

jimmy snels

Lloyd said:
I don't know if any of you other devils fans have noticed but I seem to have noticed that in an advert about Sky Show 'A league of their own'. I can confirm this as I have watched the advert back and was amazed to find this.

sounds risky, redknapp spent his entire life injured playing a sissy non contact sport! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jimmy snels said:
Lloyd said:

sounds risky, redknapp spent his entire life injured playing a sissy non contact sport! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: