Blaze game tomorrow

Thread starter #1
Hi guys,

As SKY seem to not have a clue whats going on with Saturdays "live game" we can confirm we will be showing the Blaze game tommo night.

Bec and Si

Wannabe2

Re: Blaze game tommo

Sorry mate no, but i believe i am right, sorry if i sound crass but time will tell, just didnt want you to look forward to something that i dont believe is going to happen, its a bummer when that happens. But i believe i am right, and that makes a change. ;)

Ger-Devils

Ingramator- if you head to the homepage on here, click on away fans and where to drink/eat- the directions to the Pilot are there

Wannabe2

becandsi said:
Hi guys,

As SKY seem to not have a clue whats going on with Saturdays "live game" we can confirm we will be showing the Blaze game tommo night.

Bec and Si
That s a very good call, and good on you guys.

Thread starter #13
Hi yes we are on the same road as the Clive.

The same road as the Penarth Heights development.

The commerical sky listing site is still saying Ice Hockey so there is still a glimmer of hope for Saturday lol but all systems go for tonight

I'm busy otherwise i think I'd be up in the Pilot i think tonight.
Looking forward to games there this season. Then roll down the big hill back home. :D

Thread starter #17
Huge thanks to the fans that turned out to watch the webcast tonight, it was great to have the Red Army in!!!

The evening wasnt without some hiccups (largely down to an unexpected skittles game being played at home!!! affecting service at times) but we are now looking at ways to improve things for future webcasts, MNL's and SKY Games!

Thanks guys! :p