blaze game tomorrow

Hynod

Weather is the same as you guys, I made it to Coventry for work yesterday so I see no reason why your team won't get down here.

Gazza272

providing we dont have a down pour today i cant see any reason why the game would be off, my Brothers makng his way back from Birmingham today and he hasnt reported any problems of getting here.

Finny

Assuming the Blaze can get out of Coventry, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be able to get to the game. It's all motorway and dual carriageway to the Bay which should have been gritted and constant use will mean it stays clear.

Ger-Devils

My concern is the carpark! I was down the rink getting tickets for the weekend at about 1pm and quite a bit of ice in the car park. Slippery walking to the entrance aswell.

Finny

Ger-Devils said:
My concern is the carpark! I was down the rink getting tickets for the weekend at about 1pm and quite a bit of ice in the car park. Slippery walking to the entrance aswell.
Did you not take a shovel with you to clear some of it for the rest of us!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
Ger-Devils said:
Did you not take a shovel with you to clear some of it for the rest of us!?!?!?!?!? :eek:
I didn't. Was on lunch break and had to get back to Nantgarw for half 1. Was a bit late :lol:

ASHIPP

I'm keeping my eye on the situation with Belfast. Is it more likely that this game maybe rearranged - Belfast City airport has been closed for a time this week and heavy snow/ice over predicted over there in next two days? :?

Ger-Devils

ASHIPP said:
I'm keeping my eye on the situation with Belfast. Is it more likely that this game maybe rearranged - Belfast City airport has been closed for a time this week and heavy snow/ice over predicted over there in next two days? :?
Snow Sunday/Monday but nothing for definate. Never trust the weatherman!

Radio Sheffield just announced that Steelers should be fine flying out tomorrow morning. So long as the weather doesn't set in overnight again then there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Belfast City was closed because of the fog, but the snow isn't as bad over there.

ASHIPP said:
Whats wrong with a nice ferry trip to Scotland and a coach down to Wales!! :D