Black Shirts - Sizes

Milky

Thread starter #1
So the Black shirts are finally here and they look great. Only thing is they seem to be too small?

I've got a red one in medium (this seasons one) and ordered a black in the same size and there is a big difference.

My wife tried on a red one in the shop for size and the black one that has come is a lot smaller in comparison.

Anyone else finding this the same? Hoping I've not wasted the thick end of £200.

pjj365

Milky said:
So the Black shirts are finally here and they look great. Only thing is they seem to be too small?

I've got a red one in medium (this seasons one) and ordered a black in the same size and there is a big difference.

My wife tried on a red one in the shop for size and the black one that has come is a lot smaller in comparison.

Anyone else finding this the same? Hoping I've not wasted the thick end of £200.
Mine (XXL) is a bit smaller but only really noticable by a narrower neck - can't easily get at my phone in my shirt pocket

mazza03

Milky said:

I ordered a XXL and it's enormous the sleeves are so wide you can get two of my arms in, I'm debating trying to sell it and buy a smaller one. The only problem (not to me) is my favorite player, Kurka 91 is on the back. I'm going to try it tonight with my coat underneath so if you look at me and think.....bot she's put on weight then you know what it is :D :D