Biggest game of the year!!!!

Ger-Devils

Very good win for the ENL team tonight. Impressed with the character they showed to come back from 2-0 down very early on to win it 6-3. Well worth the entry fee.

Invicta even had their own version of Mcmorrow(donkey and can't skate) who looked like an idiot for most of it.

Thread starter #23
BBW said:
Great game tonight guys.

Arms, you certainly bring a laugh to a game.

Well done.
:D Thanks, that's what its all about.... having fun, playing hockey and winning games!!

The atmosphere was great tonight, so thanks to all of the extra Devils fans who made it down to watch. I hope you enjoyed it.

Any more comments from first timers?

I enjoyed that.

Nice to see a bit of heart from players who care about the name on the front of the shirt rather than the back. Dancey has perfected the art of shot-blocking too!! Some really well taken goals after a shakey start from Brabs and the defence. Was really impressed with Hart at the back.

Arms, you're a nutter! Those goal celebrations were quality.

Do they not play zero tolerance in the ENL?! :lol:

DevilDom

Arms13 said:
BBW said:
Great game tonight guys.

Arms, you certainly bring a laugh to a game.

Well done.
:D Thanks, that's what its all about.... having fun, playing hockey and winning games!!

The atmosphere was great tonight, so thanks to all of the extra Devils fans who made it down to watch. I hope you enjoyed it.

Any more comments from first timers?
My first ENL game last night and also brought my son (who was somewhat dubious).

Got to say I really enjoyed it and so did he and we will definitely be coming back. Great comeback after a terrible start (I wondered what we had let ourselves in for after the first 2 mins!) and particular credit to Brabon who came back well after the 1st goal.

Overall throughly enjoyed the game and thought the quality was a lot higher than I was expecting, great to see players doing it for both the shirt and the enjoyment of the game and some of the guys can't be far off a chance with the Elite league team!

What a great game to watch,my eight year old son watches every Devils home game and most ENL GAMES,who's his favorite Cardiff Devil?
Alan Armour
Well done Arms keep the fans smiling with your dedication and jester like antics.

Diafol

There have been a fair few posts on these boards in the past about ticket prices, fans not being able to afford to go to every Devils home game etc.

To those people looking for a hockey fix I would say get down to an ENL game, for £4 you can't go wrong, it's highly entertaining.

I took 3 kids with me last night, 2 are (Elite) Devils die-hards and the other was attending his first ever hockey game - they all loved it.

This wasn't my first enl game as I've been to a few this season whenever I can but like others above I have enjoyed all the games I've been to. For £4 (or free for season ticket holders) it is cracking entertainment for an evening and the guys deserve as much support as possible. Bigger crowds to boost the atmosphere and it wouldn't be much different to elite hockey. Game had it all last night.

Have to agree with the posts above regarding Arms, you're a star and fantastic goal celebration, plenty more like that please! :)

On a different note I noticed the game last night was filmed (great to have the tv's and replays working and good quality to for a small hand held camera) is there any plan to post some highlights somewhere? I think that would be really good to show people what they are missing.

The game was filmed by the Dynamos too.

It is usually available within a couple of days on the Dynamos website and on YouTube. Very good to be able to watch the highlights in HD quality, it's usually about 7 or 8 minutes long (but maybe not this time)!

There is also a gallery of photos of the game taken by an Invicta photographer

Simply cracking. Great to see such a fighting spirit from a quality, tight knit team.
Another great game.

Been to see a few ENL games this season and £ for £ there's no questioning their entertainment value.
Keep it up lads. I'll see you at the next match...

ASHIPP

This was my 4th ENL home game - boy those guys can play! I will certainly continue going to these games - what a treat! Apart from the sheer value for money, it's great to see guys really enjoying their hockey and wanting to play together as a team. :cool: That's what it was all about - no individuals. Arms, Stevie and some of the others put in some great performances........wonder if their success can rub off on the senior team? :x

A cracking game that had a bit of everything. The 4th goal was really nice by Cardiffs number #8.
He looks a bit odd but a great move to get through the "d" and a nice composed finish.

Chris Hart and the number #27 look like good defensive prospects along with Steve Fisher.
Well worth the £4 to get in.

When is the next home game??

412 was the Official doors numbers but more accurately there was over 600.

Big thanks to all those that attended as the team really thrive off the support and with the crowd's help have turned the blue tent into a fortress! :D

No team likes to come to Cardiff now and our excellent home record (unbeaten all year) goes to show it!