Ben olson out

ASHIPP

This is a great shame. Hope Benn recovers soon and returns to the Blaze ranks.

Love him or hate him people still love watching him on ice. His injury was caused through high speed puck deflection and NOT through fighting. A nasty injury.

Tyke Devil

ASHIPP said:
This is a great shame. Hope Benn recovers soon and returns to the Blaze ranks.

Love him or hate him people still love watching him on ice. His injury was caused through high speed puck deflection and NOT through fighting. A nasty injury.
Agreed.....love him or loathe him...he is a player that helps keep this league interesting in terms of personalities. A decent bloke as well if you ever get the chance to chat to him.

Nasty injury while doing a proper D man's job. Hope he recovers soon.

jimmy snels

mazza03 said:
BostonBart22 said:
shame i was looking forward seeing phil hill rough him up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Long wait then, Phil is not at all physical this season, at least not so far. :)
I think that was the joke! :lol:

Id move him to fourth line. Genuinely. Play PIGGOT for gods sake!!!!!

Ocko

Unlucky for Olson. Like him or not a player putting himself in harms way to block a short is always commendable, even more so if they suffer injury. More players could do with this attitude.

Hopefully it is nothing too serious because his hands are the main reason he has formed a career in this sport, his playing ability isnt enough to go on.

mazza03 said:
BostonBart22 said:
shame i was looking forward seeing phil hill rough him up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Long wait then, Phil is not at all physical this season, at least not so far. :)
Please enlighten me which season he was Physical?? He never was and never will be.

Shame he's out. One of the top enforcers in the league. Protective of team mates and decent fighter. Also a character in the league.

Wonder if the Blaze will bring in a injury replacement.?