Belfast:Unbeatable?

Thread starter #1
I think after the season we just had, I’d love the bruins to come back over. I think we’d shock many people and dare I say may even beat them

kingmo19.1

I think after the season we just had, I’d love the bruins to come back over. I think we’d shock many people and dare I say may even beat them
To save $$$, perhaps they could share a flight over with St. Louis. I reckon you'd smash them too. None of those sides would be able to contain Ben Lake - ever !!!!!!!!! Must be awesome to be unbeatable on a 0-1 streak !!!

kingmo19.1

I reckon the current Belfast Team could also easily win the forthcoming Rugby World Cup! Infact, they are so awesome, I reckon they could also sort out and resolve Brexit during the half-time interval. BelfastFan1992 - you are a lucky, lucky man !!

Seeing many Belfast fans screenshooting posts on this forum yet they fail to acknowledge this post. Quick enough to berate the Devils yet won’t see the idiots there fanbase have

A vote on Twitter has giants ahead of steelers then devils as the most annoying fans of the league. I must agree tbh they are something else them lot