Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 11 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

voth26

What a fantastic road result yesterday. Well done devils.
Only 17 posts on this tread (prior to this) for a class performance on the road against a team that were on
a 7 game winning streak. Well played down devils fans. Tysons pass and Faryna's goal was something else.
I was also disappointed by the usually high standard web cast from Belfast. The cameraman I think was either Stevie
Wounder or Roy Orbison & the commentary a kin to the late Ian Paisley. We also missed the 2nd goal so prob all
down to Giants TV.
Great Great win.
You would think given the change of results lately the guys would now get the credit deserved it seems not, they sure received the grief when they played badly. Well done Devils on a great road win last night against a decent Giant's team on a winning roll and shutting them out on home ice as well.

august04

What a fantastic road result yesterday. Well done devils.
Only 17 posts on this tread (prior to this) for a class performance on the road against a team that were on
a 7 game winning streak. Well played down devils fans. Tysons pass and Faryna's goal was something else.
I was also disappointed by the usually high standard web cast from Belfast. The cameraman I think was either Stevie
Wounder or Roy Orbison & the commentary a kin to the late Ian Paisley. We also missed the 2nd goal so prob all
down to Giants TV.
Great Great win.
Roy Orbison?! He wasn’t blind by the way if that’s what you’re inferring, he just wore dark glasses!
I think most people comment if they’ve seen the game. I didn’t so don’t have an opinion on whether it was a good performance or not. Great 2 points though.

Devil_Abroad

Someone saying that Moore has a knee ligament injury and may be out for the season; if he is injured then he will need a scan to identify the injury and let’s hope this is wrong. If correct that’s an awful way to end his promising season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk