Belfast giants taken to court

Ocko

I complete accident like this should be treated as such. The incident a few years ago when a player (Cory Neilson?) shot the puck into the stands in a little tantrum and hit a young girl I can almost understand but this one if it was just a stray puck there surely cannot be a case unless it was shot into the crowd out of stupidty on behalf of a player.

drainage

I got hit three years ago ....34 stitches and as the player got delay of game suspect I had more of a right to complain!

But it was an accident it's a sport that involves fast moving pucks you watch it you better watch out ....I suspect the fact the girl is now around 17 or 18 has a lot to do with it that and the "had an accident " ads!

If her parents chose to do nothing then what changed?

Not every accident has fault associated ....smacks of cynical money grabbing

mazza03

I've been hit twice, once by a real beauty that Paul Heavey sent down the ice, knocked the breathe out of me cos it caught me in the ribs, the second time was another beaut that a Panthers players sent form their end and it landed right on my knee and I was sitting back row on the balcony, these were in the WNIR. Happy gays. :D

jimmy snels

mazza03 said:
I've been hit twice, once by a real beauty that Paul Heavey sent down the ice, knocked the breathe out of me cos it caught me in the ribs, the second time was another beaut that a Panthers players sent form their end and it landed right on my knee and I was sitting back row on the balcony, these were in the WNIR. Happy gays. :D

Their not all happy! :lol: