Belfast Away 4/5/6th Feb

Thread starter #1
Belfast away on the weekend of the 5th Feb. Go out on the friday 4th and come back on sunday. Flying from Bristol to Belfast with easyjet is £40 return. Flybe is expensive with £76 return.
Bmi from cardiff is £69 return. If you fly from Bristol its the cheaper flight but you have also got to think of parking costs and petrol.

Ger-Devils

Regards flights- flybe from Bristol £46, Flybe from Cardiff £69.

Parking was £22 but with a car full it's cheap enough. Regards hotel- going to look at a group booking discount.

If not the Holiday Inn Express is £55 each for two nights.

Around 60 have shown interest so far- if most from the last trip go + the people making the trip this time, we could take 100 easy.

ONLY ME AND MY MRS ARE CONFIRMED FROM THE GROUP OF 11 FROM LAST WEEKEND BUT THERE'S A LOT OF TIME FOR THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MIND :D

Ger-Devils

KEVIN said:
ONLY ME AND MY MRS ARE CONFIRMED FROM THE GROUP OF 11 FROM LAST WEEKEND BUT THERE'S A LOT OF TIME FOR THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MIND :D
Ricky and co said they should be going. 4months yet but should be a good turnout

Ger-Devils

samidevils said:
Ger we will probably be up for it again!!!

The Holiday Inn Express wasn't too far from everything. About a 20-30 min walk to town!!
Top stuff- Make sure PJ spends the change before notes :lol:

Taxi was 5minutes from the arena and cost us around £6 I think it was so wasn't much really. Decent hotel and good breakfast to soak up all the alcohol consumed!

Ger-Devils said:
KEVIN said:
Ricky and co said they should be going. 4months yet but should be a good turnout
thats good news hope lyn and grahame can also make the journey. i doubt coombsy will be in as his baby is due on new years eve and not spoke to luke yet.

There will be about 15 of us going over for this trip as it is my friend's hen party and hopefully we will be staying in the Holiday Inn and they quoted us £89 per night for a tripe room with breakfast

drainage

Went last weekend and def up for going in Feb - we have a 3 week gap vitually with no home game from end Jan to mid Feb. Looked at the Scottish encounters but must be 6 nations games getting there cheap enough coming back on the Monday over £100 on one airline.

Todays prices Easyjet around £40 Flybe around £50 - both Bristol and BMI from Cardiff about £70, all flying Fri and coming back Sun.

drainage

drainage said:
Went last weekend and def up for going in Feb - we have a 3 week gap vitually with no home game from end Jan to mid Feb. Looked at the Scottish encounters but must be 6 nations games getting there cheap enough coming back on the Monday over £100 on one airline.

Todays prices Easyjet around £40 Flybe around £50 - both Bristol and BMI from Cardiff about £70, all flying Fri and coming back Sun.
Flight booked .... as soon as the website works will be booking Holiday Inn Express .....happy days