BBC red button

august04

I tried watching via the BBC Sport app on my TV but gave up as it was so bad and then reverted to the BBC website. That was only marginally better and I thought the quality of the stream was shocking, bordering on being unwatchable at tines. There is a lot wrong with Premier Sports but they would have done a better job than the Beeb did today. Next time someone does a deal with the Beeb for a big game, make sure they use decent cameras, with decent streaming capabilities. My feed looked like it was filmed on a mobile phone! In fact, it looked worse than that! Give me IcetimeTV any day of the week.

Wannabe2

The BBC didn't supply the cameras, the lenses, the cameramen they only put out what they were supplied with which was pretty lousy to be brutally honest.

Electro said:
Gotta luv tommo as a commentator. What a knowledge base. Talks a lot of........
Not sure I agree with that. Thommo did a pretty good job in my book and has a bit more real-life experience of these situations than us fans. Picture quality wasn't the best, but a decent job by the BBC.

KaneDevils

I found the commentators a bit annoying. Neither showed a great deal of knowledge to me.
At one point Bennett asked Thompson,

"Where lies the most pressure? Sat up here, or being down there on the ice?" Like, what??