BBC RADIO COVERAGE - DEVILS V STEELERS

Russky

Commentary is so biased its unbelievable! Lets get get a real commentator who knows his stuff i.e. Brent Pope!

zoesdevil

we had better watch out and sign elich now then if simms is singing a devils players praises must mean they want to sign him?!?!?!? :x

Did you just hear the comment that Simms made? Other teams fans who are cheering for the devils, Simms said they would support Al Qaeda if they were playing against the Steelers!!!!

Can you believe it!!!!

A

Anonymous

Simms is a total w****r....making stupid biased remarks, what an idiot :evil: ....mind you if BBC Wales gave a toss over thier WELSH ice hockey team perhaps we would be hearing a different side :evil: ...mmm :idea: I think I'll write a letter to the Beeb.

Russky

He also has a very acute persecution complex! i.e. everyone hates the Steelers yes and most sensible people hate your arrogant smug little brummie voice!

A

Anonymous

Devils going to the beach on Tenby...right Im in the car Im gonna kill Simms.......Knob :evil:

so most off you hate anything to do with sheffield and then you listen to radio's sheff's coverage to presumably annoy yourself even more what do you expect. one of your commentators calls penalty-kills a power-kill. everyone's commentry is biased towards now for this their own listeners which in case your wonddering ain't devils fans