Battle of the tough guys

Sheffield always deserve to finish higher than those cheating, dirty Panties!

Aye.. I'm just being funny about Shuff. Despite their issues, they've done well, kept the roster together and look promising.

However, I do reckon the Giants are gonna whoop everyones asses though :lol: :cool:

Think I might turn Giants fan for the season so I can cheer on a few cups being lifted :twisted: :lol: :lol:

After last nights performance, the Giants looked very impressive. Gleed had a great match, as did Seeley and Prudden. Dan Welch's goal was outstanding. Gleed was able to draw a 2+10 instigator penalty, hopefully he can keep doin that :twisted:

Gleed didn't seem interested in fighting, but he did it anyway. Probably to show that we are no pushovers this season. I'm looking forward to seeing Hoffman in action, if he was there last night...........

Gonna be a great season, hopefully with some silverware! :D

I think Braehead will do pretty well also. Steelers and Devils will finish in the top 5, Devils will take home a trophy this year, they played exceptionally in the playoff final last season! Roll on 4th September when the Giants take on the dirty panfas!! :D

Thread starter #23
Going back to what oneil said earlier, i would also pay to watch hockey from the Cov website, especially against the Devils. But 8 quid is ridiculous.

It would be great if the devils could do something similar for slightly cheaper.

oneill said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqW2UVl0-zw&feature=player_embedded --- I would say this is Hoffman best win in his career so far... He was fighting 6'6'' 266lbs enforcer Martin Grenier, who was rated as the toughest guy in the AHL at this time... Hoffman quickly punched Grenier down to the ice for an easy win...
Thanks Oneill, hadnt seen that one. Looks even more impressive now :mrgreen:

Thread starter #27
Thanks guys for getting me clued up on the heavyweights. Wow some really exciting stuff here, looking forward to the match tomorrow now even more. Bring on the 10/11 season!

LETS GO DEVILS
Hands up whos going 2morrow?!