Are we Doooooooooooooomed?

Thread starter #1
Why have we not had a single announcement over the past two days?

I blame the MD, cancel my season ticket, start supporting Coventry, bring back Pope and Ragan etc!

Seriously though this will give us time to catch up and even learn the names of the new players, as they were announced so quickly that I didn't get a chance the learn them

Budgie said:
Why have we not had a single announcement over the past two days?

I blame the MD, cancel my season ticket, start supporting Coventry, bring back Pope and Ragan etc!

Seriously though this will give us time to catch up and even learn the names of the new players, as they were announced so quickly that I didn't get a chance the learn them
:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle

Slartibartfast

Im not sure the new management realise that they need to keep this up. We expect a new signing every day even if that means we have 150 players in the team by the transfer deadline.
And cheap europeans are not acceptable either so don't try and play that card.
We want 150 north americans with AHL experience.
Alternatively they can avoid a protest by signing just two more players provided that those players are Craig Weller and Paul Bisonette

:pickle

I just hope Mr King doesn't come on here, see this and think we're being serious!!! :p I don't think they get our sarcastic humour the other side of the Atlantic ;) :p :p :Banana :Banana :Banana

SteveKing

Come on, now. I invented sarcastic humour. And believe me...I have sent a strongly worded email to Todd (who's currently on a family vacation) to voice my concern over the lack of activity over the last few days.

I'm getting a little itchy to deploy some of my new found power! ;)

Thread starter #11
SteveKing said:
Come on, now. I invented sarcastic humour. And believe me...I have sent a strongly worded email to Todd (who's currently on a family vacation) to voice my concern over the lack of activity over the last few days.

Nice one Steve you have just opened the flood gates!

Mind you I think Mr "I'm on holidays" Kelman should stand up and take the pressure off you, after all that's what he's paid for!

By the way! it's 3 days now, don't you love us anymore?

Mooney#16

SteveKing said:

Now did you really invent it Steve or did you just buy it of someone else. Bloody money bags. Power gone to his head already. Remember who you're dealing with King. We'll set the militia on you. Look what they did to the last fella.

drainage

SteveKing said:

A strongly worded e mail .....surely he should be in solitary confinement with bread and water for next 10 years ? Make the punishment fit the crime !

However we will let this one instance of poor performance slide if the next signing has the suitable WOW factor ...... :D

How Crazy is it having the owner reply with posts like this.... we must be the envy of the league with the current set up!!!

I have to be honest my face muscles are really starting to ache now from the smile I have on my face every time I come on this forum

voth26

SteveKing said:

Steve how have you let Todd take a holiday so soon, if your not careful he will take advantage of your good nature :lol: :lol:.