Anywhere in town showing Cup final?

Bierkeller maybe or the live lounge. I'm sure something will be announced this week. I'll be heading to one of these as in was unfortunate not to get tickets.

Diafol

The Bierkeller will be missing a trick if they don't show it, when you consider how many Devils fans won't have tickets.

Copy of second email from Shooters.....

Hi Ben,
So I’ve just been informed that we will now be showing the Cardiff Devils game this Sunday in Shooters. If you wish to book a table for this please give us a call on 08455 333 000.
Thanks,
Jacob
Bookings and Events Team

drainage

Copy of second email from Shooters.....

Hi Ben,
So I’ve just been informed that we will now be showing the Cardiff Devils game this Sunday in Shooters. If you wish to book a table for this please give us a call on 08455 333 000.
Thanks,
Jacob
Bookings and Events Team
I would book a table we went there to watch 2nd leg vs Giants got busy ! Fair sized room just not loads and loads of seats/ tables

pjj365

Full details

WATCH IT LIVE AT THE BIERKELLER IN CARDIFF – You can also watch the game with fellow Devils fans in the Bierkeller Complex. They have 300 guaranteed seats available, which you can book for £5 on a first come first served basis by calling 08455 333 000 and choosing option 4. Any extra people showing up on the day will need to pay £5pp entry to come in and watch the game.

Hockey trumps Sunderland v Man City on TV. It may cost but this has to be a step forward for hockey in Cardiff

Finny

Presumably they will be putting the football in one of the other bars.

Very strange for them to be charging for it though. A shame too as if they had TVs showing it in all their bars it might get some attention from non-hockey fans.

Kal

I'd imagine the on the door charge is to offset any potential loss compared to showing a football game, plus they'd have had to probably pay Icetime to show the game publicly. Im sure if they hold more of these and they are well supported the on the door fee may go, then again im not sure what the one off cost to show a game publicly is so it might just be to cover that. I know they pay to have Sky etc but that would have been accounted for in there yearly budget whereas one off hockey games are not.