Anyone on the 2 year deal for ST??

Thread starter #1
Tried ringing devils with no answer.

Thought i'd stick the query on here see if anyone else knows.

I had no DD taken out in April, and one in May which I thought was for the coming season, but the DD for June is a week earlier and for a different amount and says "initial payment".

Also I thought we were having it cheaper than the early bird for this season? But if I add the DDs up over 12 months its exactly the same??

Anyone?? LOL

Thanks Sam

samidevils said:
Tried ringing devils with no answer.

Thought i'd stick the query on here see if anyone else knows.

I had no DD taken out in April, and one in May which I thought was for the coming season, but the DD for June is a week earlier and for a different amount and says "initial payment".

Also I thought we were having it cheaper than the early bird for this season? But if I add the DDs up over 12 months its exactly the same??

Anyone?? LOL

Thanks Sam
Hey hun, I think its going to be from june so 11 months instead of 12, thats what Billie said when I spoke to her

Sheincar

I was told by Billie that the payments are now running June to June. It seems that "coincidentally" the frozen ticket price plus the 3 extra games to come up to 30 add up to exactly the same as this season's earlybird price.

Sheincar

And why is the clock still counting down on earlybird offer? Closing date was 31 May. Seems the goalposts have moved again this year.

Gazza272

Sheincar said:
And why is the clock still counting down on earlybird offer? Closing date was 31 May. Seems the goalposts have moved again this year.

Thats just a website error i think, it said 7 hours yesterday and 5 hours the day before that. I think its more to do with the way the clock is configured than any goalpost moving.