Anyone here been to an NHL game?

Thread starter #1
I really want to see an NHL game but I had a quick look online and tickets to the Blackhawks game came up at over $500! And they say the Premier Leauge is expensive... Please tell me I've done something wrong.

Jones72

If you book far enough in advance and don't have your heart set on a seat close to the ice then there's no reason to pay through your nose.

I saw the Flames back in 2009 and paid about 50 bucks a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoesdevil

rocketbob said:
I paid about $70 for a seat at a Lightning game in Tampa last season and was only about three rows from the glass.
I think we paid just over $100 for a Lightning home game vs Rangers about 3-4 rows from glass and that included parking in multistorey car park outside rink! I got it all through a bloke called Shannon Dixie who's a sales rep at stadium and he's a really good bloke and came to see if everything was ok during break!! He's on facebook look him up as he'll do the searching for u and try and get best deal, but book in advance it's cheaper!!

Hope this helps!!

stubhub.com is your best bet. Went to 5 Lightning games, 1 Capitals game and 2 Panthers games in Feb. Tickets were all up in the gods granted, but they cost me $4 a pop. Outstanding value. It's season ticket holders who sell their seats to games they can't attend. For my last game of the trip thought I'd go for better seats - Florida Panthers v Montreal, bought 2 tickets in the lower bowl from stub hub again, cost me $29 each. happy days.

rocketbob

Re: Re: Anyone here been to an NHL game?

Gohabsgo said:
stubhub.com is your best bet. Went to 5 Lightning games, 1 Capitals game and 2 Panthers games in Feb. Tickets were all up in the gods granted, but they cost me $4 a pop. Outstanding value. It's season ticket holders who sell their seats to games they can't attend. For my last game of the trip thought I'd go for better seats - Florida Panthers v Montreal, bought 2 tickets in the lower bowl from stub hub again, cost me $29 each. happy days.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely give this site a go on my next trip.

Have used Ticket master a couple of times. New Jersey Devils. Pre booked ticket can be collected at "Will call booth" great, just turn up on the day/night of game. show credit card. Did book well in advance though.
Leafs, Chicago, very expensive. But the likes Detriot can come in reasonable price for tidy seats dependant on who they are up against and what day of the week it is.
Ticketmaster is a good one to use as a research site for just how popular the dates you are looking for.
Good luck! it is well worth the effort.

I've been to several and always paid from $45 - $70 a ticket and always ended up with fantastic seats to watch hockey at its best level.

I've bought via team websites that end up going to ticket master and also bought while out in USA from hotel lobby desk