Another signing

Kevlar68

If it's Bowns then that's not really a announcement as most already know he's on a 2 year from what's been posted on here.

Devils86

Announcement says:
"Will it be a new face or a re-signing?

Here's a clue... he’s spent time with the Devils and some time with one of our rivals"

Obvious money on Mosey. However all of our Brit pack from last season have played for other EIHL sides.

If it's a single announcement - Ritchie

But I think it'll be a dual announcement: Duggs as the primary announcement, with Mosey added on as an 'we also signed Mosey and now they are friends again' 'sometimes brothers fight' type thing.

The outside shot is that we were looking for a final piece of the coaching team (2 were confirmed but they were looking for another final person), and that could be Dix. Last nights announcement didn't say a signing announcement, it said news a about the roster...

Unlikely to be confirmation we are running with 6 Brits

Rempel16

Looks like there might be a 3pm signing also, as Devils trolled the Steelers twitter, who attempted to indicate it is Mosey. They may have changed the order in which it was going to be announced to catch everyone out.

Rempel16

Thinking of it also... the Tweet said he has spent time with us and one of our rivals....

That rules Mosey out as he's played for more than one.

Finny

Loving and hating this new format of signing announcement.

Loving it as it’s brings a bit of intrigue ahead of it as we try to guess who fits the clues.
Hating it as my mind goes into overdrive trying to find cryptic clues that might not be there.

Is the “one” rival comment important?
Who are we classing as rivals?
When they say the Devils to they mean us or another team called Devils?

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! :D:D:D

BostonBart22

If i remember in my old age, duggs and mosey were announced at start of a season as a double signing. Pretty sure it was a video signing as well.