Another Big EIHL Story.......

There a few interesting ones coming up from BIH twitter "RUMOUR: Could Rob Globke be about to leave the Sheffield Steelers? Speculation suggests so."
And "RUMOUR: Darryl Smith could be about to sign for the Nottingham Panthers"

Globke I think may be a big 1, shocker

James

Administrator
Brad Gratton leaving the Caps ?
It is with regret that the Edinburgh Capitals have accepted the resignation of coach Brad Gratton. Brad has put a huge amount of work and effort into the team and the Capitals thank him for his commitment, dedication and professionalism throughout. Scott Neil said, "I know how difficult it is for a coach to work under the conditions and environment that we have to play and we are often restricted by the resources that we can offer. The ability to change and restructure is always limited and this is not an ideal situation for any coach.

"Some coaches are judged by their teams performances but in reality we have performed well against some very high spending teams and have to date performed very well against the similar budget squads. I would like to wish Brad well for the future." Brad Gratton, said "I would like to thank the fans and the City for the hospitality they have shown to me during my stay".

Capitals next home game is Sunday 7th November against the Nottingham Panthers at 6pm.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #26
Re: Re: Another Big EIHL Story.......

TheStub said:
It would be amazing news, but to rank as Simmsy big news it wouldn't involve Cardiff.

Sporat leaving Panties is bigger news than us signing Weller in Summary world. :lol:
No suprise that the Devils is the only team who have not had a player or coach 'guest' on the Sky Show with him and Strachan so far this season. :evil: Wondering if and when that's ever going to happen. :roll:

ASHIPP

Thread starter #28
Apparently there are rumours that McMorrow has departed Dundee.
On the Cage it's even mentioned that on FB McMorrow has deleted references to and photos of Dundee, replacing them with an old photo of himself. :?

wildthing74

Yeah I heard he was gone last night too.No shock IMO as the league hasn't turned out the way everybody expected with the fighters and to be honest other than being a cheerleader for the league I dont see the point of McMorrow any longer.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #31
If true, this would certainly free up some vital finances to bring in the players - and maybe a bench coach? Was rumoured they were hoping to replace Lommano on d.
And, with so many tough guys either injured or prefering to play hockey rather than drop the gloves, Sean's on-ice role was really redundant.

Another rumour doing the rounds in Nottingham is Tait going to Coventry after falling out with Simon.

Could be an interesting week all round :)

voth26

wildthing74 said:
Yeah I heard he was gone last night too.No shock IMO as the league hasn't turned out the way everybody expected with the fighters and to be honest other than being a cheerleader for the league I dont see the point of McMorrow any longer.
any ideas where he's gone I would guess out of the eihl and gone home to another team

James said:
Brad Gratton leaving the Caps ?
It is with regret that the Edinburgh Capitals have accepted the resignation of coach Brad Gratton. Brad has put a huge amount of work and effort into the team and the Capitals thank him for his commitment, dedication and professionalism throughout. Scott Neil said, "I know how difficult it is for a coach to work under the conditions and environment that we have to play and we are often restricted by the resources that we can offer. The ability to change and restructure is always limited and this is not an ideal situation for any coach.

"Some coaches are judged by their teams performances but in reality we have performed well against some very high spending teams and have to date performed very well against the similar budget squads. I would like to wish Brad well for the future." Brad Gratton, said "I would like to thank the fans and the City for the hospitality they have shown to me during my stay".

Capitals next home game is Sunday 7th November against the Nottingham Panthers at 6pm.
No, that one came out of the blue according to the wise one :eek:

ASHIPP

Thread starter #35
Dundee fans pretty sure it is McMorrow. Apparently he was not at the 'Skate with the Stars' evening last night and no longer calls himself 'Sheriff of Dundee' on his FB fan page.
They believe an announcement to be made later this week.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #36
p.s. Braehead Clan sign power forward Jordan Krestanovitch - he is ex NHL and AHL.
Another top drawer player to look forward to seeing.

A temporary replacement for Kyle Bruce who has broken his arm. Happy days for the Clan who make this announcement just 2 days before they face the Panthers! :lol:

http://www.braeheadclan.com