Another Big EIHL Story.......

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
According to the Book of Simms, another big story will be breaking this week. Rumour seems to be that a current big name player may be leaving their club.

McMorrow leaving Dundee
Smyth leaving Belfast - contract elsewhere?
Bellamy leaving Panthers - the same?

TheStub

Re: Re: Another Big EIHL Story.......

steve said:
Simms leaving UK hockey?
Can we but dream?

I thought his big storey was going to be a new to market 5 bed detached outside Donny :lol:

TheStub

KEVIN said:
Justin sawyer to return to cardiff devils.

never gonna happen though :(
Didn't someone hint that may be in the offing earlier. It would be amazing news, but to rank as Simmsy big news it wouldn't involve Cardiff.

Sporat leaving Panties is bigger news than us signing Weller in Summary world. :lol:

voth26

a question for any of the stat geeks :roll: :roll: why are stevies stats showing as ga 72 on the goalie tab on the eihl site didnt think he conceded that many!!!

TheStub

James said:
Does the gassing of MacMorrow count?
Not really. The gassing of an ineffectual role player barely deserves a mention. :lol:

Mind you, I think Simmsy loves him a bit too much.

kettdevil1

steve said:
I wouldn't be at all suprised to find theres something going on at Notts, and multiple players leave.
Is it that time of the year already? :lol: Although they haven't set the world alight they haven't looked too bad and when they signed the squad the plan was very much to build for the future. Churning your squad in November seems a classic knee jerk reaction....

I wonder if Sheffield will be involved in the story?