An Interview with Tylor Michel

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, i hope your having a great summer. Here is a link to my latest interview with Tylor Michel. Tylor talks about his career, his decisions to join the Steelers, his ambitions, and his thoughts on the recent league changes! Let me know what you think, all feedback welcomed
http://www.prohockeynews.com/hockey/pub ... ield.shtml

Im liking the look of your squad so far by the way. Should make for an interesting season.

Regards,

Scott

Wannabe2

Scott its very difficult to comment on something that has been edited to suit whoever, we in Cardiff already know past things about Tylor, thats old news to us guys. My take on it is that Tylors decision not to return to Cardiff is his loss and not ours, theres a lot more to that than meets the eye but hae ho we at Cardiff move on. Good player short memory, but good players come out of Nth America by the bucketloads and we have just signed 3 diamonds plus the best netminder in the league. All the best with your future interviews with players, and look forward big time to putting Steelers players in there place when they visit our gaff.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

ASHIPP

Bit pointless posting this interview on the Inferno.

On here, who really cares about his reasons for joining another team?

Ex- Devil who made his choice and is consigned to history.......let's move on and look forward to an interview worth reading from our fantastic guys at the Inferno :cool: - maybe this time with Max, Hilly or how about a double with the Smith Brothers? :D

jimmy snels

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just getting ready for the season........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ger-Devils

ASHIPP said:
Bit pointless posting this interview on the Inferno.

On here, who really cares about his reasons for joining another team?

Ex- Devil who made his choice and is consigned to history.......let's move on and look forward to an interview worth reading from our fantastic guys at the Inferno :cool: - maybe this time with Max, Hilly or how about a double with the Smith Brothers? :D
Hilly, Mark Smith interviews on the news page :)

these interviews are great to here what the new guy thinks, but that's as far as it goe's for me. what do we expect them to say. i'vr heard why THAY could not come back to cardiff and that ( sadly for us hockey fans ) is there decision, but we move forward at all times because with our rink and other stuff we must focus on the future and tylor is not a part of that, we got a few new guy's in with more to come and thay look good signings to me, thay are my focus. we'll deal with tylor when he come's visit.

Someone has spent time and effort putting a good interview together so it would be nice if people could be grown up enough to at least acknowledge that.

Some people like to get a well rounded view of this sport, and I'm surprised some Devil's fans aren't interested in his reasons for going to Sheffield.

He left Cardiff long before he joined Sheffield. Its not like he dumped one to immediately run off with the other.

You all say you've moved on but the bitterness is still rife. Grow up and learn to deal with situations as adults, just like Tylor is being an adult and a professional and making appropriate choices to suit him and his family, not a bunch of loony fans.

Clare said:
He left Cardiff long before he joined Sheffield. Its not like he dumped one to immediately run off with the other.
True enough, but he also said in an interview that he would love to return to the devils if they made a nice offer, which they did, and he then rejected in favour of a team he knew to be our bitterest rivals. He then says that he joined the steelers to win things when really we all know he'd be a devil again if we offered more money. No wonder some fans are very upset as he's someone they took to their hearts. That said, maybe we should just shut up about it now and let the team show him that he made the wrong decision on the ice :twisted:

Currently Tylor is the brunt of the team toughness in Sheffield, if this remains the same it's going to be a very long season of beatings for him.

ASHIPP

Clare said:
Someone has spent time and effort putting a good interview together so it would be nice if people could be grown up enough to at least acknowledge that.

Some people like to get a well rounded view of this sport, and I'm surprised some Devil's fans aren't interested in his reasons for going to Sheffield.

You all say you've moved on but the bitterness is still rife. Grow up and learn to deal with situations as adults, just like Tylor is being an adult and a professional and making appropriate choices to suit him and his family, not a bunch of loony fans.
Fellow Inferno members, please note that any personal opinions regarded as too funny, too negative or 'not grown up enough' will simply not be published if not authorised by the 'Opinion Polizei' !!

Sheincar

Can't some people see that we are not impressed with the excuses given for the move to Sheffield when he'd already agreed terms with us & was on the verge of being announced as signing. Perhaps the reasons for him not coming to us were not money based but much more personal than that however we're still entitled to feel aggrieved.

Thread starter #17
Cheers for the feedback guys, Thanks Clare.

As for my reasons for posting, obviously with Tylor being a former Devil i thought it may be of interest to some of you, regardless of his reasons for leaving the club.
Much like i like to read about any Sheffield player or for that matter any EIHL player who has moved on, and like to hear about their careers.
Much like i like to read the Inferno interviews (Good job btw guys) Next interview i will be doing is with Colin Shields.

Have a great summer folks

scott 94, as much as i read the interview with teeth grittid, my point was players always say nice things about the club/fans thay are about to kit up for, why would thay say anything negative. with sheffield being the larger of our two clubs a big name fav steelers player seldum if ever comes our way so we don't get the chance to do an interview with him and stick it on your web site with a big smug smile. and if you genualy thowt you wer being helpfull toward us, you must be a newbie and don't quit get it. cheers.

rocketbob

I think a key point in the article/interview is that Tylor has a degree in Business and Marketing. I think that says everything for me.