An interesting read on mosey

ASHIPP

Evan certainly seems outwardly laid back about which club he will be at next season. Either he has already signed somewhere, or he is waiting to see what comes along.

Whilst salary is a major part of contract negotiations, surely you either want to be at a particularly club, or not. As he says, he will decide what is best for him.

As far as our Club is concerned, we can we assured that TK and our Owners are not into bidding wars with other clubs, or are prepared to wait around forever for someone to make a decision. And would they want someone who joins the Club as a last resort because that player's first options no longer become viable.

Really hope that TK has made it clear that if Mosey is a potential on the roster, that there is a deadline to that decision and then move on.

pjj365

So I've had a holiday and now just need to chill
I'd like to go back to Cardiff and hope my connection with PR helps but if they're remotely interested I'll try and push them along with a bit of competition
Oh if they don't come up with the goods I'll try Denmark

If I read this right much as I like the guy not sure I'd want him as a team mate with this attitude

Ejercito Rojas

People say he has a great 'hockey IQ' but it’s the rest of his IQ I worry about!
As Swarley says, playing the waiting game ain’t one of his strong suits!
The guy is an imbecile!

Rempel16

I listened to the Mosey and Carruth podcast with Wally.

Mosey was talking to teams he’d spoken to in the past tense, as though he’s already signed somewhere. I think that article is a load of hot air personally.

kingmo19.1

Reading that reminds me of those pictures you’d see from the Great Depression of the 1930’s where men would walk around wearing mobile billboards that read ‘Available for work’!

Can’t say if I was a member of the Steelers org I’d be too over the moon with the gushing cringeworthy comments on PR!

The guy needs to get an Agent and let him deal with negotiations as he sounds like a bit of a plank!

I don’t want us to resign him! Seen enough of the Mosey & Duggan aka Laurel & Hardy act last time he was here!

No jokers 23-24 just nailed on serious winners please.

Diablo3

I listened to the Mosey and Carruth podcast with Wally.

Mosey was talking to teams he’d spoken to in the past tense, as though he’s already signed somewhere. I think that article is a load of hot air personally.
I got the same impression, he already knows where he is going. Also interesting that Mac said if we still have PR next year he would be interested in coming back to Cardiff as he rates our new coach.

The_Stick_

If Pete wants him, then I’m not going to complain. Do I think we can do better? Yes, but evident in the world championships Mosey is someone who Russell relies on and Mosey was one of our better performers this year.

James

Administrator
He sounds like a typical hockey player tbh. Adams said as much once in an interview, I think Todd has too. Unless you're a stud player in high demand, lots of players bugger off on holiday and don't even think about the following season till late July, assuming they will get a place somewhere. 10 years ago they had to get the signature before the player left the rink for the summer or you wouldn't be able to find them after that. Im sure communication has got easier since :D

Good player and versatile (would rather Chad who can fulill a similar role), but Mosey is not for me. I would much rather the Devils moving forward invest in fresh 'new' blood who are hungry to prove themselves in a Devils jersey, and this league.

Wannabe2

I would also take Chad over Mosey, not a great believer in going backwards and believe in youth although some experience always helps and is important. But Mosey to me is a bridge too far, just my opinion/

Have Hope#35

Knowing what Mosey can bring to a dressing room and given he can play up and down the line up I'd happily have him back. Bring him in as a D-man on the 2nd/3rd pairing!

I've said it many times, If we have Brandt back I don't think Chad can come too. Not if we are going to challenge Belfast.
I would take Mosey over Chad, but ideally it would be someone in between the two in regards to age and experience, but can also play forward and defence.

august04 2.0

Mosey has more to offer than Pietroniro. If he’s available, if PR wants him and Mosey wants to be here too, it’s a no-brainier given his ability and versatility. Sign him up.

JC23

All day, Mosey is 34 going to be 35 when the season finishes and he’s got terrible injury record.

Chad isn’t as good a player as Mosey but he’s 26 and I think he could flourish under PR.
I don’t personally think we saw half of what Chad is capable of last year. He was solid on D, but going forward wasn’t getting in his groove.

I think a full season with us and he could be a bit more of a stud than we think.