Amateur write up or BIG joke? You decide!

Finny

Sorry guys it was my mistake.
By the time I got home and finished typing it up it had gone midnight and my brain was fried. I did test it but because I created it, the correct version showed up for me fine.

As TheStub correctly pointed out in PM, I need to start adding the date to the match reports so that this doesn't happen again.

I don't know though whether to find it funny or sad that my mistake got more comments than the team's brilliant performance on the actual match thread.....

James

Administrator
also partly my fault for allowing it to happen in the first place. I've got some code floating around to disallow duplicate news titles (Which causes the issue).

Chris

Administrator
Indeed.

As biased as Finny's reports might be, and it can be quite amusing watching the opposition fans getting wound up about them, there was clearly no intention to put up a year old report...

So Amateur writeup? no. 'BIG' joke? no. Simple mistake quickly fixed? yes...

Chris.

Finny

Chris said:
Indeed.

As biased as Finny's reports might be, and it can be quite amusing watching the opposition fans getting wound up about them, there was clearly no intention to put up a year old report...

So Amateur writeup? no. 'BIG' joke? no. Simple mistake quickly fixed? yes...

Chris.
Well actually, technically it is amateur......but maybe we shouldn't start that argument again! :lol: