A song played in the 3rd period..

Thread starter #1
Bit of a random question but the tune has been stuck in my head since Saturday and I don't know the name of the song or much of the lyrics, but it's the song where people put there hands over each other and then glide across their bottom hand if that makes any sense?! Help would be appreciated haha, thanks

Tyke Devil

Invincible said:
Bit of a random question but the tune has been stuck in my head since Saturday and I don't know the name of the song or much of the lyrics, but it's the song where people put there hands over each other and then glide across their bottom
Really having to bite my tongue...... :lol:

Tyke Devil said:
Invincible said:
Bit of a random question but the tune has been stuck in my head since Saturday and I don't know the name of the song or much of the lyrics, but it's the song where people put there hands over each other and then glide across their bottom
YMCA? :DWD

Jones72

Tyke Devil said:
Invincible said:
You're not alone!

[emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.