A Quick Question

Thread starter #1
Im going to visit my friend in sheffield over the weekend the devils play there but never gone away to see them. I was just wondering where i would buy tickets to sit in the devils section for an away game. If any1 could help i would be very grateful.

Chris Stone said:
I'm not locking this, but i'd prefer if people left this where it is.

Chris.
Ok no problem. but can i just let everyone know my 2 favourite numbers are * and *? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Admin

Administrator
You were specifically asked to not take this thread any further.

It's not you that will be affected, but our forum if you want to ignore what we're saying. We're still being watched by the league, and we're still trying to get linked from the club site.

You're not helping with either of those.

I've edited every post with the numbers in, the original poster asked a relevent question, can we try and stick on topic please.

Admin.

Wannabe2

Lets play the game here guys, we have a great forum run by people with no other agenda than to give us a forum where we can have our say. We should at least have the decency to keep to the rules.

Admin said:
You were specifically asked to not take this thread any further.

It's not you that will be affected, but our forum if you want to ignore what we're saying. We're still being watched by the league, and we're still trying to get linked from the club site.

You're not helping with either of those.

I've edited every post with the numbers in, the original poster asked a relevent question, can we try and stick on topic please.

Admin.
I apologise. I was only joining
in and trying to add to the fun. Sorry!

Wannabe2

It take a big person to apologise when they think they are wrong, we all say silly thing at time and regret them later on. I certainly have on a few occasions.

Wannabe2 said:
It take a big person to apologise when they think they are wrong, we all say silly thing at time and regret them later on. I certainly have on a few occasions.
i think nearly every person on here has said something they regret just hardly anyone admits it