A Few Quiz Questions

kettdevil1

Thread starter #1
OK, to lighten some of the doom and gloom, I have been playing around with a few stats this morning and come up with a few quiz questions. I wouldn't read anything much into the answers but some of the answers are surprising.

No peaking and first person to get 5 out of 5 wins today's star prize.

1) Which team currently has statistically the worst powerplay in the league?
2) Which NM has the lowest save % in the league (minimum 4 games start)
3) Flipped over, who has the highest save % in the league (again 4 game minimum)
4) Which team has the lowest PIM average this season in the league?
5) Who is the Devil's top point scorer in the league? And does he have the most goals?

kingmo19.1

Here’s my guesses (no cheating):-

1. devils ?
2. One of the panthers netties - Dubeau?
3. Kozun?
4. Steelers?
5.Reid and No?

All complete guesses.

kettdevil1

Thread starter #4
Here’s my guesses (no cheating):-

1. devils ? No ours is 6th
2. One of the panthers netties - Dubeau? No, Dubeau is a shade under 90%, Berry a fraction worse
3. Kozun? Yes! Super Taran Kozun has a 94.5% save %, just better than Whistle's 94.2%
4. Steelers? Nope
5.Reid and Yes? Yes, Reid but he is not our top goal scorer

All complete guesses.
A decent start. 1.5 right..... comments above

dave

Thought FInny would answer in a flash
1) Which team currently has statistically the worst powerplay in the league? Sheffield
2) Which NM has the lowest save % in the league (minimum 4 games start) Peyton Jones Belfast
3) Flipped over, who has the highest save % in the league (again 4 game minimum) Taran
4) Which team has the lowest PIM average this season in the league? Flames
5) Who is the Devil's top point scorer in the league? And does he have the most goals? Reid and No

kettdevil1

Thread starter #7
1) Which team currently has statistically the worst powerplay in the league? Sheffield
2) Which NM has the lowest save % in the league (minimum 4 games start) Peyton Jones Belfast
3) Flipped over, who has the highest save % in the league (again 4 game minimum) Taran
5) Who is the Devil's top point scorer in the league? And does he have the most goals? Reid and No
Blimey that is impressive!! For context I got 2 right and I set the quiz :)

5 out of 5 for Dave who wins today's star prize.

Have to say I was surprised by 1, 2 and 5 - it will be interesting to see if things change as the season progresses

Finny

I thought I’d give you a chance. ;)

Plus i knew 1 2 and 3 as I’d looked them up last week so wasn’t sure if that would count as cheating.