8 of the 10 imports will be here!

mazza03

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Gingers Husband said:
Max is probably the most complicated to sort out. I believe he has an Israeli passport and will be coming back into the U.K. via Canada, Wales, Germany, Kahzakstan, Wales, Canada etc. I would imagine his visa is a nightmare for all concerned. The club may have started the process months ago, immigration will go at their own speed
If he had flown to France and then hung off the bottom of a lorry at Calais, he would have come in to Dover and had 3 Giros and accomodation already
That has :lol: made me chuckle

Finny

Just popped down the rink to get my season ticket and Brad was there along with Towe and 'somebody else' I couldn't recognise from behind.

drainage

mazza03 said:
jodysstillagirlsname said:
Gingers Husband said:
Max is probably the most complicated to sort out. I believe he has an Israeli passport and will be coming back into the U.K. via Canada, Wales, Germany, Kahzakstan, Wales, Canada etc. I would imagine his visa is a nightmare for all concerned. The club may have started the process months ago, immigration will go at their own speed
If he had flown to France and then hung off the bottom of a lorry at Calais, he would have come in to Dover and had 3 Giros and accomodation already
That has :lol: made me chuckle
Sooo very funny and so true - thats the 2010/2011 visa process sorted then !

ASHIPP

G is bound to shuffle the lines a bit but do you think it will look like this:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Richardson-Hartwick (or Stone-Richardson together?)

Lyle
(Smith backup - might even ice?)

* or one of the ENL guys to ice and G drop back to defence?

Thoughts, anyone?

Gazza272

Thread starter #27
ASHIPP said:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Lyle

Thoughts, anyone?

Pretty much teh same as me but i think hill will play as the centre on the second line as he has done to fill in for injuries in the past.

ASHIPP said:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Lyle

Thoughts, anyone?
you missed out latulippe.

ASHIPP

RichardR said:
ASHIPP said:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Lyle

Thoughts, anyone?
you missed out latulippe.
According to Wales On Line article today, it suggests that Jay will be one of the absentees along with Tylor and Scott. I suggested lines based on all 3 still being absent tonight.

I know we all want the full quota of our imports to be playing tonight me included, but how many times in the last two seasons have we played with a full squad?? tonight won't be any different we are used to it by now. :lol:

ASHIPP said:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Lyle

Thoughts, anyone?
Why Smith as backup I thought we had Brabon also?

ASHIPP

phil PLT said:
ASHIPP said:

Miller-Smith-Birbraer

Voth-Davies-Hill

Adams-Towe-Hayes

Stone-Jarvis

Lyle

Thoughts, anyone?
Why Smith as backup I thought we had Brabon also?
Yes, G has stated on several occassions this Summer that Dorian Smith will be the day-to-day back-up for Stevie this season. Brabs will be brought in if Stevie gets injured.

Chris

Administrator
They were 2 D down last night when they played the Steelers, text from Newcastle said they were just hoping they'd arrive at some point...

Chris.

ASHIPP

According to Vipers website, Tyler Kindle is due in after the bank holiday weekend and Marhle will join the team after the Cardiff double-header.

Stingrays are now at full strength with the arrival of Kalmikov - that leaves only Cardiff and Newcastle teams in the League still awaiting the arrival of imports. :?

Finny

ASHIPP said:
According to Vipers website, Tyler Kindle is due in after the bank holiday weekend and Marhle will join the team after the Cardiff double-header.

Stingrays are now at full strength with the arrival of Kalmikov - that leaves only Cardiff and Newcastle teams in the League still awaiting the arrival of imports. :?
Have Edinburgh even announced their 10th import yet?

ASHIPP

Finny said:
ASHIPP said:

Have Edinburgh even announced their 10th import yet?
Finny - sorry, I wasn't very clear.I was thinking about teams playing competitive matches from the start of the season, next weekend! Didn't include the Capitals because their first league match is towards end of September I think? :?