4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

fried egg said:
Does anyone know who this guy rogue 123 is ? Is it a coincidence there is a guy on twitter called Therogue1987 having a go at Todd Kelman (Belfast fan)? It was only a while ago that rogue 123 was having a pop at Steveooooooooo's dad on here a guy that has done loads for the Devils from the Jnr's to the Elite.
Now you are talking complete bull !
Kipper knows who i am and i consider him to be a very good friend
Todd Kelman knows who i am as i have spoken to him
I have supported the Devils since 1989 and have worked for them in the past
The mods on here know who i am and if you what to know who i am go ask Mark Cuddihy as he knows who i am
Now stop with all your bull

rogue123 said:
fried egg said:
Does anyone know who this guy rogue 123 is ? Is it a coincidence there is a guy on twitter called Therogue1987 having a go at Todd Kelman (Belfast fan)? It was only a while ago that rogue 123 was having a pop at Steveooooooooo's dad on here a guy that has done loads for the Devils from the Jnr's to the Elite.
Now you are talking complete bull !
Kipper knows who i am and i consider him to be a very good friend
Todd Kelman knows who i am as i have spoken to him
I have supported the Devils since 1989 and have worked for them in the past
The mods on here know who i am and if you what to know who i am go ask Mark Cuddihy as he knows who i am
Now stop with all your bull
If I remember rightly on the locked thread you accused Kipper having an axe to grind because he is no longer coach of NIHL2 (I thought he was just manager). Maybe not the correct wording but that was the gist of it. How am I talking bull there is someone called Therouge1987 having a pop at Todd on twitter? I just asked if it was a coincidence.
So a fan/employee of the club over the last 25yrs, them shame on you for trying to make sure that fans of the NIHL teams remain divided.

Then you remember wrongly as Kip was never a coach and again you dont know what you are on about. I was employed by the club i said i worked for them. You are the one causing fans to split, most people know who i am and what i stand for.

Finny

IIRC rogue123 named themselves previously as Mike Webb.

Hopefully when the NIHL teams find a way forward in the new arena he is nothing to do with the new setup.

Yep that's me Finny !
Was wondering how long it would be before you spouted your usual bit of rubbish.
And my name is Mike Webb not previously named as !
I'll be around for a very long time yet !

rogue123 said:
Stoke Fan and fried egg
So you find my remarks "crass and aggressive" :lol: Good because its great rubbing your words back at you.
Please dont say they were "heartfelt concerns" because that is an insult to every player in the NIHL teams. What do you think, that they had just learnt to play and all of a sudden they were being chucked in at the deep end :RAWK NO you just wanted to see them fail and get hammered every game.
Rogue123 - your posts on here are the reason that some may not be returning to the stands this season, you have no right to tell me whether my concerns were 'heartfelt' or not because you don't have a clue about me or my involvement with the Junior system.

As I said in a previous post, I was prepared to move on from the incidents of the past few months and come back to support the team, some of which I have known as players for over 20 years, but you are determined to keep things rumbling along.

Thread starter #29
Just noticed that myself. Apparently the system for inputting game details failed after 30+ minutes which is why there was no score entered. It would appear that what has happened now is that details of the game up to that point have now been uploaded. Absolutely nothing happened in the 3rd period ;:| :cry:

Kipper

Guys, for the players sake let's stop the point scoring now please. The players wherever they are now playing are mostly still friends and respect each other.

What's done is done. Time for everyone to move on as the players have. We are fortunate in Cardiff to have a young talented team playing attractive hockey that is a value for money night out win or lose. The players deserve the support of the hockey community regardless of the politics

Not elite hockey though :) reading Rogues posts has pissed me off enough to not bother with NIHL at all. Ridiculous, repetitive, childish, moronic rants just aimed at the poster rather than the post. No point debating as he'll probably just call your mum a slag.

Thread starter #37
It would be a shame to allow one persons posts on a forum to put you, or anyone off watching a great bunch of lads play a good standard of entertaining hockey.

danhall76 said:
Not elite hockey though :) reading Rogues posts has pissed me off enough to not bother with NIHL at all. Ridiculous, repetitive, childish, moronic rants just aimed at the poster rather than the post. No point debating as he'll probably just call your mum a slag.
I'm not going to bother now, that's two more regulars this man has cost the club.

fried egg said:
danhall76 said:
I'm not going to bother now, that's two more regulars this man has cost the club.
Forget my last post I'm not letting some fool spoil my hockey nights.

TheStub

Kipper said:
Guys, for the players sake let's stop the point scoring now please. The players wherever they are now playing are mostly still friends and respect each other.

What's done is done. Time for everyone to move on as the players have. We are fortunate in Cardiff to have a young talented team playing attractive hockey that is a value for money night out win or lose. The players deserve the support of the hockey community regardless of the politics
Top post Kip.

Let's stop the arguments and just let the teams play the season.

No-one can win or profit through the attempted point scoring ;-)

Well done to the NIHL Team. Hopefully I'll catch a game this season.