2024/2025 season ticket

BostonBart22

Still no explanation from club regarding price hikes, and I can't believe its all on Todd's back as surely would have to be passed by the owners as with any business

Chris

Administrator
So @SteveKing gave an answer back on page 4...
Hey everybody. I don’t want this to sound like a cop out but the four of us here do not get involved in pricing decisions. I’m currently out of the country but I’ll do my best to try and get some colour on the pricing changes over the coming days. One thing I can assure you of is that there was no message or targeting of seniors/disabled. I can also say that with essentially no price increases last year in a high inflation world, it looks to me like Todd has worked very hard to maintain affordability while also trying to keep our player budget competitive.

Never an easy balance unfortunately.
And then on page #6 you decide they haven't given an answer...
Still no explanation from club regarding price hikes, and I can't believe its all on Todd's back as surely would have to be passed by the owners as with any business
Only to be told by @Wannabe2 that they have...
The owners have stated they don’t get involved in the pricing of tickets.
Which you decide you don't believe, and here's where it gets interesting, is it that you don't believe Steve replied, or that you don't agree with what he said?
That's what they said..mmmmmmm
And then you post this, so you don't believe it's on Kelman?
Didn't say they lied just find it hard to believe its all on Todd's doing..just saying
Slightly confused as to where you actually stand on this one now, there's an answer but you don't like it, but you haven't said it was a lie, but you don't think it's all on Kelman?

Just saying...

BostonBart22

Like I said I find it hard that the owners didn't have any input or know anything about the season tkt hike and left it all on Todd's shoulders , that's my opinion .

BostonBart22

But you’re implying it. Steve King has said they don’t get involved, so that’s the end of it. Unless you think he’s lying; then it isn’t. So you believe Steve? Or don’t and think he’s lying?
Definitely not lying...just find it hard that an owner, leaves it all on Todd's head to sort out everyday running of the club and a very good job he does along with katrina, can't fault them.