2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Watched them training tonight and WOW! The speed and skill levels of those guys is on another planet compared to our EIHL. Lordo was also on the ice as part of the coaching team. He might wake up a few times in his sleep tonight after seeing those guys in action. Shooting accuracy was unreal! Looking forward to seeing them in action on the weekend.

voth26

calv said:
Bordeleau?
Really, funny enough just been looking at him on EP, if he is that's a hell of a toughness statement for sure, if we are carrying a spare hope Lordo makes better use and rotates the squad better than last two seasons!!

pjj365

voth26 said:
calv said:
Bordeleau?
Really, funny enough just been looking at him on EP, if he is that's a hell of a toughness statement for sure, if we are carrying a spare hope Lordo makes better use and rotates the squad better than last two seasons!!
Is it permitted for the spare to be a bench coach so that Lordo goes there earlier than he planned meaning he becomes playing backup rather than having the need to rotate all imports on a regular basis

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

As long as he isn't named on the game sheet as a player he can sit on the bench; there is no restrictions on coaching

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d20

Wow be a good signing if it comes off ,any news as to when it could be announced ,also think it would be better for lord to sit out and coach from the bench ,like someone said rather than dropping a player week on week

I really don't think he'll be signing with us,yes we need a tough guy but he might be a little out of our league,still at a good age,played some decent number last season although wasnt productive apart from his role in the team as enforcer and it states that is salary was a million dollars(don't know of how much of that is true) per year.

If he was coming I think he would of been announced a while back!I can't see another signing coming unless it's a Brit because Lordo feels he's still got something to offer as a player.